2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at all us Bridgestone guys.. just chomping at the bit looking for new information. I like it!! WHere are those Cleveland, Callaway and Cobra guys? Probably napping somewhere!!!

Look at all us Bridgestone guys.. just chomping at the bit looking for new information. I like it!! WHere are those Cleveland, Callaway and Cobra guys? Probably napping somewhere!!!
Yeah, that's it. Napping away over here.

Cant wait to see all the gear that Cleveland is pumping out! New Classic, New Hybos, New Fairways, all kinds of irons and wedges! Really hoping to see something out of Never Compromise as well!

you should check out the cobra threads sometime

Could say the same thing about you and twitter....think I'm still waiting on a response from a few posts I tagged you in. LOL! No hate.

Cant wait to see all the gear that Cleveland is pumping out! New Classic, New Hybos, New Fairways, all kinds of irons and wedges! Really hoping to see something out of Never Compromise as well!

You must be napping with that member of team Albatross from SoCal.

Could say the same thing about you and twitter....think I'm still waiting on a response from a few posts I tagged you in. LOL! No hate.

Look att everyone waking up. Now there is some vendor support here.

Nate, I already said I am a lousy Twitterer (?). I am not on it 24/7 and I am just starting to get a handle of it. I saw you mentioned me in something the other day, I apologize if I did not do the "correct" thing and respond. ( heads back to re-read twitter for dummies )

New NC putters would be awesome. Seems like the perfect time.

Dean are those the 4 drivers you are going to carry in your bag for the MC in your avatar? That's an interesting strategy.

What about the Classic putter line?
I hope so! I love the Classic Putter line. Have rolled them a few times, such an awesome offering.

Look at WR today coming in and slashing comments around.........must have heard that Eli just threw another incomplete pass overnight.

What about the Classic putter line?

Seems like the classic putter line has been well defined for 2013. I've never had much luck with that line, but it's something I'm sure I'll work to change in the coming months.

With that said, I don't think there's any question in my mind that the NC offerings are superior.

Look at WR today coming in and slashing comments around.........must have heard that Eli just threw another incomplete pass overnight.

No but I did hear that the bosses fromCowboys went to Tampa to talk to Gruden, all that had to happen was Romo complete one pass to a teammate and Chunky would of signed up. Romo looked up, the clock on the field was set to the 4th quarter, Romo completed the pass, to the guy on the other team. Chunky went home.

Guys please keep the everyday banter out of this thread.

The Ohio Chapter of Team Albatross will be completing strategy session #1 at lunch today.

Looking forward to some MC talk in the midst of all this garbage weather.

The Ohio Chapter of Team Albatross will be completing strategy session #1 at lunch today.

that's cute hehe

Session #1: How to graciously accept defeat at the hands of Team Hackers

Did someone say they wanted Callaway news? Apparently it's coming....

@CallawayGolf: @hackersparadise filming a surprise for #THPMC13 Team Callaway guys with @ANNIKA59. Stay tuned! http://t.co/qoHUcO2r

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back