2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 people at my property are at the PGA show. I'm not. I wish I was tho.

TTing

there really is a TON of awesome equipment coming out this year especially from the 4 sponsors. can't wait to see some serious MC pondering getting started this week.

Some awesomeness coming for the Bstone guys. That's exciting. I'm ready to see all the PGA show goodness.

This week is going to be awesome. Can't wait to see what the big Bridgestone announcement is.

TO my fellow Bstone staffers, a quote from the VP of Marketing. He has my ATTENTION!

"We are excited to once again utilize the PGA Merchandise Show as a platform to introduce our new hard goods and accessories to the golf world," said Dan Murphy, Vice President of Marketing - Bridgestone Golf, Inc. "Since the inception of the Bridgestone brand, the PGA Show has annually served as our new product launch pad introducing the golf world to never-before-seen technological innovations. In 2013, we will not disappoint, as we bring forth new balls and an innovative club customization program the likes of which the industry has never experienced."

How the heck did I miss this? Amazing news and I am very interested in what the future holds.

Wasnt yorkem was it...lol

Haha not at all. It was not a mean talking to either. More like a company wide policy against social sites and my social site is THP. I didn't get in trouble or anything, just asked to maybe not have it open all the time. I will have to concentrate on lunch.

Anyway on to the important things. I tried getting info from Josh on this Bridgestone announcement and he clammed up on me. How rude! OK fellas we need someone at the Bridgestone booth stat!!

Just think --they are missing all of this awesome weather up here!!!

4 people at my property are at the PGA show. I'm not. I wish I was tho.

TTing

Excited about seeing what gets rolled out in the next few days as possibilities for MCERS!

Cobra/Puma products !!! I can't wait !

This is awesome! There is a steady buzz for the Forum with all the equipment releases and watching you guys do the hard ponder!

Im going to hound @CGSrixonTour on Twitter today! Ready to see some more in hand goodness!

I just want to hide in the Bridgestone booth. Creepy, maybe. But I am so intrigued about this "state of the art club customization."

I just want to hide in the Bridgestone booth. Creepy, maybe. But I am so intrigued about this "state of the art club customization."
WHo is that guy? Why is he just sitting in the corner with a weird grin on his face? Did he just lick that club?

WHo is that guy? Why is he just sitting in the corner with a weird grin on his face? Did he just lick that club?

I love Seth, but so hard to not make a Seth joke right now!

I can just see my wife having to bail me out of a security tent. "Ma'am, this gentlemen was caught licking clubs in the Bridgestone booth continually saying "My precious.." He actually tried to cut the bottom out of a staff bag and use it as a tent. He says your his wife."

Got a talking to for THPing at work but holy cow this is exciting!!

those damn IT people and all their rules....:alien:

can't wait to hear about the new Bridgestone announcements. that would definitely be the first place i would visit if i was at the show.

those damn IT people and all their rules....:alien:

can't wait to hear about the new Bridgestone announcements. that would definitely be the first place i would visit if i was at the show.

I would be right there with you, especially after that little blurb that came out yesterday.

I think Cobra needs to bring this to the MC

BBTRsBECUAAKJ47.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back