Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really excited to do some club work.. Need to get a heat gun and a drummel. Canadan is setting up shop!!!

Buddy that is awesome

I'm really excited to do some club work.. Need to get a heat gun and a drummel. Canadan is setting up shop!!!

I approve of this! For selfish reasons lol

I think chipotle for club work will be a good trade!

Is that a Canadian Dremel? Does it come in fancy colours? :alien:

Check out amazon or harbor freight for a heat gun, I got a cheap two speed one off of there that works like a charm.

My 18* has been awesome for me.. A bit high launching with the PX 6.0 in it but I may try and tip it to see if it brings the launch down.

One of the best hybrids I hit in 2012 by far.

No one around here has any to hit, but that hasn't stopped me before.......only one way to find out.

Gotta rep THP to my fullest, right?

Of course! I can't get over how awesome those would be, as soon as my SCORs arrive, they may have to get a similar treatment.

I approve of this! For selfish reasons lol

I think chipotle for club work will be a good trade!

I still dream about pulling tape off iron shafts... Thanks for that..

Is that a Canadian Dremel? Does it come in fancy colours? :alien:

Check out amazon or harbor freight for a heat gun, I got a cheap two speed one off of there that works like a charm.

Yeah, it's a work in progress.. I was just pleased I typed a word and it didn't have red squiggles under it.

No one around here has any to hit, but that hasn't stopped me before.......only one way to find out.

Which shaft are you hoping to get in it?

I still dream about pulling tape off iron shafts... Thanks for that..

Yeah, it's a work in progress.. I was just pleased I typed a word and it didn't have red squiggles under it.

Which shaft are you hoping to get in it?

No clue honestly....probably stock PX 6.0. No clue how that would play compared to the stock PING shaft in my i20 hybrid (which I love), but it's worth a shot.

No clue honestly....probably stock PX 6.0. No clue how that would play compared to the stock PING shaft in my i20 hybrid (which I love), but it's worth a shot.

Hmm... Do you have any other 18* hybrids or 5 woods in your stable right now?

I have those on my wedges currently

Don't you have green ferrules on your DPCs as well?

Don't you have green ferrules on your DPCs as well?
Yes I do.

No. DST 4 wood (15.5° I think) and I just traded my G20 3 wood for a Payne Stewart commemorative FGP, but fairway woods hate my face.

Pondering the box that just came from Mizuno!

No. DST 4 wood (15.5° I think) and I just traded my G20 3 wood for a Payne Stewart commemorative FGP, but fairway woods hate my face.

even mashies?

Pondering Matrix 6M3 Black Tie for Driver, and 3 Wood. low trajectory, low spin boring ball flight. Love it.

My 18* has been awesome for me.. A bit high launching with the PX 6.0 in it but I may try and tip it to see if it brings the launch down.

One of the best hybrids I hit in 2012 by far.

What's your distance gap between your 3 wood and the 2 hybrid, and then between the 2 hybrid to your next iron? I'm trying to figure out whether to go 2h-4h or 3h-4h in the MC.

What's your distance gap between your 3 wood and the 2 hybrid, and then between the 2 hybrid to your next iron? I'm trying to figure out whether to go 2h-4h or 3h-4h in the MC.

My 3 wood is tuned down to 14.5 and my 4 iron was 21*

I would say my gaps were around 15-20 with my 3w->18* and 15 yards between my 18*->4i

Pondering Matrix 6M3 Black Tie for Driver, and 3 Wood. low trajectory, low spin boring ball flight. Love it.

Good ponder right here. Had one in an Adams Fast 12LS. One of the best drivers I have ever swung in my life.

All of this PGA show coverage is making me ponder all things J40.

Also pondering whether or not I'll see anything worth a darn at the golf show this weekend.

All of this PGA show coverage is making me ponder all things J40.

Also pondering whether or not I'll see anything worth a darn at the golf show this weekend.

I will have these in my bag. Simple, clean, and pure awesomeness :blob:

I will have these in my bag. Simple, clean, and pure awesomeness :blob:

They are that. My i20s aren't going anywhere. I'm hoping I'll stumble onto something at the golf show. A 4H would be delightful.

Really pondering a Nike Covert Tour driver with a Black Tie 7M3. Hit this at Golfsmith and LOVED it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back