2013 Fitness & Nutrition Thread With Coach Beard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I killed myself with insanity this morning. What an awesome workout it was! Feel great now!

Way to go war, keep it up man!

Kind of excited and a bit skeptical to hop on the scale this week. First full week of doing the weight watchers with my wife and a full week of P90x..... We shall see but I'm hoping for good results. Tracking your food intake really has forced me to watch what I'm doing. And I've increased my water intake like crazy. Diet come has been cut down to one can a day from probably 2 liters daily. So good week so far

Don't get too caught up in numbers then my man. If you are doing what you should and eating what you should and drinking what you should, that is what is important. However you just may get on the scale and CRUSH IT too haha.

I went to college with a woman who is a professional fitness model. She says, "6 pack abs are made in the kitchen."

I went to college with a woman who is a professional fitness model. She says, "6 pack abs are made in the kitchen."

She is 100% right. It is amazing how much bad stuff we eat regularly (myself included).

I killed myself with insanity this morning. What an awesome workout it was! Feel great now!

Way to go Cap! You are seriously killing it right now. Great great job bro!

Kind of excited and a bit skeptical to hop on the scale this week. First full week of doing the weight watchers with my wife and a full week of P90x..... We shall see but I'm hoping for good results. Tracking your food intake really has forced me to watch what I'm doing. And I've increased my water intake like crazy. Diet come has been cut down to one can a day from probably 2 liters daily. So good week so far

Mirror is your best friend or get an actual body fat measurement, the scale doesn't tell the entire story. I am going to try and get back to lifting tomorrow, we will see how it goes.

Mirror is your best friend or get an actual body fat measurement, the scale doesn't tell the entire story. I am going to try and get back to lifting tomorrow, we will see how it goes.

Good luck man! Have a great workout! The important thing is you are going back at it!

Had to go buy new golf shorts today. My current attire use to be quite snug, then they fit perfect, now they engulf me. Bought a couple pairs of shorts, but only a few, as I still have goals to hit!

Had to go buy new golf shorts today. My current attire use to be quite snug, then they fit perfect, now they engulf me. Bought a couple pairs of shorts, but only a few, as I still have goals to hit!

Just more motivation!! NEW GOLF CLOTHES!!

I have had to drill holes in my belts lol.

Weather was alright today so I decided to go for a little 2.5 mile run. Felt good. Its the first time I've been out for a run since December.

Pure cardio today, was sweating a ton.

Family came in from out of town, got tons of validation that this is for deal, felt good

Weigh-in day for me today 228 which I'm excited about. Trying to get to 205.

Weigh-in day for me today 228 which I'm excited about. Trying to get to 205.

Kevin, that is spectacular!! Congrats on the number man!

Down 1 lb this past week. Frustrated with not seeing results on the scale. I really dont think I am taking in enough calories, and really need to make sure I am eating more often...I think that has a lot to do with it.

With that said, since 1/1/13, I have cut my body fat % by 5%.

Down 1 lb this past week. Frustrated with not seeing results on the scale. I really dont think I am taking in enough calories, and really need to make sure I am eating more often...I think that has a lot to do with it.

THIS IS AMAZING. Don't focus on the scale my man. Focus on how you feel and your successes. You are doing an amazing job.

I would also increase your protein intake alittle and your water intake. Also eat as many vegetables as you can.

Dude! Your having to buy new shorts! That is freaking awesome. Weight loss is seen several ways. 5 percent is getting it done

I would also increase your protein intake alittle and your water intake. Also eat as many vegetables as you can.
Thanks for the tips. Water is definitely something I need to be drinking more of. Any tips on which veggies to focus on vs others?

Dude! Your having to buy new shorts! That is freaking awesome. Weight loss is seen several ways. 5 percent is getting it done
I bought two new pairs over the weekend, as my 38" waist shorts dont fit any more. So, I went a size down to 36". They are too big as well...

Lost another 4 lbs this past week, putting the total at 32 lbs in less than 35 days.

Clothes are all kinds of crazy baggy, not in a hurry to buy any new ones quite yet as I have some work still to do to hit my April 1 goal.

Extremely motivated today after seeing my family and friends this weekend and seeing how excited they were for me

Great workout today. Chest day in the weight room, then a run, then some biking. I feel great.

Great workout today. Chest day in the weight room, then a run, then some biking. I feel great.
Nice work D! You've been going strong for about a month solid now! Keep it up dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back