The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I wouldn't even pay 900 for that place.

not much for options where I'll end up

Crooked Tree
Shaker
Kings Island

might be all muni's for me, not that it matters since all 3 of those are muni's

Im sure Heritage club is real cheap LOL

1900 would be the cheapest membership by far around here. #Jealous

It used to be an awesome course, Jack Nicklaus Design, LPGA played there, then the last 3 years its slowly gotten worse and worse

not much for options where I'll end up

Crooked Tree
Shaker
Kings Island

might be all muni's for me

Crooked tree actually has a pretty solid player development program.. Like 30-40 a month for unlimited range and only paying for cart fees.

It's a shame that course is terrible as well. Like Caledonia narrow but... Bad.

$1900 to join the Grizzly lol

Jacxk Nicklaus would shut it down if he saw how poor of shape it was in where we played there

Yeah, I wouldn't even pay 900 for that place.

Hopefully be able to get a few more round in together each others directions this summer.

Hopefully be able to get a few more round in together each others directions this summer.

I'm game for that. Shouldn't be too much trouble finding a few good spots. I bet GregDan would join.

Crooked tree actually has a pretty solid player development program.. Like 30-40 a month for unlimited range and only paying for cart fees.

It's a shame that course is terrible as well. Like Caledonia narrow but... Bad.
Ive played once, it was in bad shape, but it was soaking wet out too. Are they like Walden where they make you take a cart?

For sure man, you can count on it!

Boo? I'd be glad that you didn't move to Ohio. I don't wish this state on anyone hahaha

I would never move there. But visiting would be harder..

Ive played once, it was in bad shape, but it was soaking wet out too. Are they like Walden where they make you take a cart?

I have no idea. I played there once and hated every second of it. The greens were like craters on account of the jerks not fixing their ball marks.

I have no idea. I played there once and hated every second of it. The greens were like craters on account of the jerks not fixing their ball marks.

$1K for membership, $600 for unlimited cart usage lol

that $34.95 a month deal is solid, even if just for practice, serious restrictions on when you can play, but would just have to pay cart fee.

Since I dont know exactly when we are moving, I'll probably just stay club free this year.

Unless Oasis runs 50% off deal LOL

I travel well within reason. The furthest I bet you'd go is Florida, and ATL is a happy medium from there.

As much as I would love to be in Atlanta because of the Falcons, I hate it there. It would be FL and my wife is begging me...

that $34.95 a month deal is solid, even if just for practice, serious restrictions on when you can play, but would just have to pay cart fee.

Since I dont know exactly when we are moving, I'll probably just stay club free this year.

Yeah, good luck waiting out that one hahaha! I figured that deal would interest you with the suggesting of spending a lot of time on the range this year (I still don't believe it haha)... Can't speak towards the quality of it at all though.

As much as I would love to be in Atlanta because of the Falcons, I hate it there. It would be FL and my wife is begging me...

That's what I said.. Florida. And ATL would be a perfect medium.. Middle point... for golf trips..

If you tell a club that you are anticipating a move, they should have no problem with letting you pay monthly.

TTing

Dan, give up the dream of a half way trip. Come to Florida.

Dan, give up the dream of a half way trip. Come to Florida.

I may be asking for some job in FL advisement soon.... I love the Sarasota/Clearwater areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back