The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure thing buddy, just let me know.

You come down, we will golf together.

I am serious...My wife is begging me to move to FL. We are thinking about buying a house so now is as good a time as any....

I am serious...My wife is begging me to move to FL. We are thinking about buying a house so now is as good a time as any....
Indeed it is. The Mrs. has family down this way, correct?

Don't move to FL. NJ is awesome! Way better!

[/sarcasm

Yeah, good luck waiting out that one hahaha! I figured that deal would interest you with the suggesting of spending a lot of time on the range this year (I still don't believe it haha)... Can't speak towards the quality of it at all though.

That's what I said.. Florida. And ATL would be a perfect medium.. Middle point... for golf trips..

It wont take too many trips to the range to surpass last year's total, so there should at least be a improvement

Will we actually golf together? heh.. I would like that.

Its not that glamouress, especially if you are on a par 3 with people waiting to wave you through

Dan, give up the dream of a half way trip. Come to Florida.

Kristen is fully on board with this move. Just waiting. Got a couple of things that have to happen and really depends on where her daughter wants to go to school. If its IU, then we are staying at least 4 more years after she turns 18..

You should. I know a good agent to help you. He whispers a lot though so you better listen closely

You should. I know a good agent to help you. He whispers a lot though so you better listen closely

Haha yeah I know. You will be my first call if we decide to make the move.

Unless hes 5 beers into a round, and rolling with a caravan of carts in tow..

If you watch the golf fix tonight i have the tweet of the week...haha:banana:

Just got back from my first graders basketball tournament game...coaches yelling at each other, our coach yelling at the ref the whole game, most entertainment I've had in some time

Just got back from my first graders basketball tournament game...coaches yelling at each other, our coach yelling at the ref the whole game, most entertainment I've had in some time

And the kids sit there soaking up this impressive display of idiocy eh? Silly people. I bet it was painful.

And the kids sit there soaking up this impressive display of idiocy eh? Silly people. I bet it was painful.

It was, totally put of control, and who does double elimination tourneys for first graders. Didn't call traveling or anything til second half all of a sudden, I wanted to hang myself

It was, totally put of control, and who does double elimination tourneys for first graders. Didn't call traveling or anything til second half all of a sudden, I wanted to hang myself

I enjoy you post these things.. More ammo hahaha.

Anyone else remember how hard this was to watch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back