The best is when is changes game to game.. 70-10 one game and the 25-20 the next.. yeah..

Yeah that's the life of COD sadly. I was host earlier today and started off 24-4 and then for whatever reason is switched host and I finished the game 34 and 16. The change in lag was amazing

Yeah that's the life of COD sadly. I was host earlier today and started off 24-4 and then for whatever reason is switched host and I finished the game 34 and 16. The change in lag was amazing

It is really the joke of this franchise.. Why play a game when it has nearly nothing to do with your abilities?

It is really the joke of this franchise.. Why play a game when it has nearly nothing to do with your abilities?

I wish something new and comparable would come out to take the place of the COD series in the gaming world (not Battlefield, and something equally as popular, with a fast pace).

I wish something new and comparable would come out to take the place of the COD series in the gaming world (not Battlefield, and something equally as popular, with a fast pace).

Agreed.. But I'm not optimistic about it..

I've only seen gameplay from BO1 and graphics wise, it's not even close, BO2 looks incredible. But having not played 1, I can't comment on how it plays vs. 2.

The improved Graphics alone will make me upgrade :p I did combat training and have gotten pretty good, but when I jumped into Core online play it was ugly, I was level one with crappy equipment playing against level 50's, that seems wrong

Agreed.. But I'm not optimistic about it..

Doubtful. Im sure people are worried about CODs dominance of the market. Even battlefield doesn't come anywhere near COD on a sales standpoint

I think I went all week without playing this, if anyone is getting on tonight, hit me up, in the mood for some banter

The improved Graphics alone will make me upgrade :p I did combat training and have gotten pretty good, but when I jumped into Core online play it was ugly, I was level one with crappy equipment playing against level 50's, that seems wrong

Yeah, the matchmaking is poor in this game for sure.

I think I went all week without playing this, if anyone is getting on tonight, hit me up, in the mood for some banter

Decent chance I'll be on but I'm addicted to getting legend cards in NHL13 so I'll only be there for bantering. Let me know when you're playing Deano.

Decent chance I'll be on but I'm addicted to getting legend cards in NHL13 so I'll only be there for bantering. Let me know when you're playing Deano.

Sounds like a plan

Is it bad that I like to make random people rage in this game? I went 27-9 or so sniping recently, moving around even, and all I was hearing in the death chat were obscenities and accusations of cheating. Man I wish I could get in lobbies like that all the time.

And I'll most likely be on later, looking forward to more ridiculous banter.

Is it bad that I like to make random people rage in this game? I went 27-9 or so sniping recently, moving around even, and all I was hearing in the death chat were obscenities and accusations of cheating. Man I wish I could get in lobbies like that all the time.

haha the ONE good thing about not being in party.. Listening to the opposition tantrums.

Man I wish I could snipe like this kid can.

Look up faze cross. I think that's his name. Whole faze clan is pretty awesome.

Also they are probably not using your average controllers. Scuf's maybe, I'll be getting mine soon.... Sometime.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Look up faze cross. I think that's his name. Whole faze clan is pretty awesome.

Also they are probably not using your average controllers. Scuf's maybe, I'll be getting mine soon.... Sometime.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I've seen stuff from Cross, Pamaj, and Spratty. All three are ridiculous snipers.

Gotta love the cheating accusations. Can you even cheat on XBL? I had two guys tell me I had a "lag switch". I asked "WTF is a lag switch?" and he goes on to tell me "Don't play stupid. Every time we run near you we lag hard, blah blah blah". I told him to dry his eyes and Google lag compensation. Playing during the day is best, pissed off English people are hysterical.

If I can make at least 1 player from the other team rage, I consider it a victory. I love pissing people off on XBL games.

A lag switch is a light switch in the cat 5 cord. It's really stupid and simple and effective.

Funny, I thought in this new update you could only play with people from your continent.

I wish I could get dsl at my house gaming on a mobile 3g hot spot is not a good way to get a connection ever lol. 2 and 3 bars for the win.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

A lag switch is a light switch in the cat 5 cord. It's really stupid and simple and effective.

Funny, I thought in this new update you could only play with people from your continent.

I wish I could get dsl at my house gaming on a mobile 3g hot spot is not a good way to get a connection ever lol. 2 and 3 bars for the win.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

People take the time to install light switches into cords for video games? WTF? Strong lives.

Back