I watched 30 seconds (from 1:10 to 1:40) and saw zero kills and about five deaths. Not impressed lol

I watched 30 seconds (from 1:10 to 1:40) and saw zero kills and about five deaths. Not impressed lol

He did get better, but I really don't see quick scoping as a talent.. When he timed his aim poorly he unzoomed and then zoomed back in for the snap-to... I wouldn't really deem that being good.

He did get better, but I really don't see quick scoping as a talent.. When he timed his aim poorly he unzoomed and then zoomed back in for the snap-to... I wouldn't really deem that being good.

I guess I'll have to disagree with this. His kills compared to his deaths, and the fact that he can play and defend the objective aggressively against people with assault rifles/smgs/lmgs (no camping) shows me that he has talent.

People take the time to install light switches into cords for video games? WTF? Strong lives.

Yea, it just cuts communication. You get a second or to otherwise it lags out.

It's actually pretty neat and Easy, you can YouTube it, I did just to see what one does, and what it was, I've never used one.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I guess I'll have to disagree with this. His kills compared to his deaths, and the fact that he can play and defend the objective aggressively against people with assault rifles/smgs/lmgs (no camping) shows me that he has talent.

He spent half the map saying "where are they spawning where are they spawning" and basically just got kills while his teammates did all the capturing.

I know you're big on sniping, but in terms of a conventional sniper design, the lack of realism in what he was doing is just lame in my books.

Logging in. Who's coming with me?

He spent half the map saying "where are they spawning where are they spawning" and basically just got kills while his teammates did all the capturing.

I know you're big on sniping, but in terms of a conventional sniper design, the lack of realism in what he was doing is just lame in my books.

I hear you with the lack of realism....but is Black Ops really realistic? I mean this isn't Battlefield (and even that game isn't "realistic"). A sniper in Black Ops should just sit in a covered area and pick off people at a distance all the time? That's just boring IMO.

I hear you with the lack of realism....but is Black Ops really realistic? I mean this isn't Battlefield (and even that game isn't "realistic"). A sniper in Black Ops should just sit in a covered area and pick off people at a distance all the time? That's just boring IMO.

haha, I wish they made snipers boring. It's not realistic as a whole, but I have about as much respect for quick scoping as I do the three burst super accurate handgun instakills. It just doesn't impress me to be good at those things.

Pamaj is amazing but he's a dorky canadian who tries to act gangsta and it's annoying.

haha, I wish they made snipers boring. It's not realistic as a whole, but I have about as much respect for quick scoping as I do the three burst super accurate handgun instakills. It just doesn't impress me to be good at those things.

Understandable. I guess I see it a little differently....seeing as you can't hold the trigger and spray, if you miss from up close, you're most likely dead...that takes a bit of skill in my eyes. But I do understand...and I really hope the B23R doesn't get nerfed, lol, I love that pistol.

Pamaj is amazing but he's a dorky canadian who tries to act gangsta and it's annoying.

ROFL, yeah, that's true.

He does not represent my homeland very well, although he's got a pretty good attitude it seems.

Understandable. I guess I see it a little differently....seeing as you can't hold the trigger and spray, if you miss from up close, you're most likely dead...that takes a bit of skill in my eyes. But I do understand...and I really hope the B23R doesn't get nerfed, lol, I love that pistol.

Ugh. All pistols should be reduced in tons of categories.. So ridiculous hahaha!

A bit of language, but it gave me a giggle.

http://youtu.be/Nbm_WixwkZc

(For some reason I'm having trouble embedding video tonight)

Got my gold PK...now I don't know what to do.

Gamestop?

possible too. Turn it in for TW14 I suppose. I'm too close to prestige master to give up on it now.

Reping the Callaway on Black ops 2.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1360305945971.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1360305945971.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 0
Finally broke my controller last night heh.

Bad day at work + CoD = bad idea.

uh oh, thats no bueno

A few of us played last night, I actually played good, even had a 20+ kill round, felt strange

uh oh, thats no bueno

A few of us played last night, I actually played good, even had a 20+ kill round, felt strange

I honestly didn't even think I hit it that hard until I looked down and the right side had a 2" gap between the two pieces. At least it barely dented the coffee table, it didn't deserve it.

I've thrown a few controllers in my day. Ebay it up dude.

Back