The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you feel better soon Chunky.

1328228902627_4256695.png

Sorry to hear this Captain Chunky! Hope the pain goes away really quickly for you buddy.

Thanks guys. I am just a little freaked out by this entire thing. The one thing I was told to definitely not get done, was what I had done

Thanks guys. I am just a little freaked out by this entire thing. The one thing I was told to definitely not get done, was what I had done

Sorry chunky. Hope it all turns out okay

If it's not what you asked to have done, then that's kind of a problem.

Ugh, my head is pounding, I believe I may have contracted influenza

hah, no, I was there so I said screw it and shipped.

Lol, alright then. 3 lbs or less, USPS seems to be cheapest for me. Over 3 pounds UPS or FedEx. Clubs and Bags are always cheaper FedEx for me over UPS.

Well, my re-gripping issues continue. Ultimately, the original mistake is on me, the alarm bells just didn't off loud enough for me to notice that I was getting the wrong grip size applied. With all that fixed up with last week's visit to Golf Town. I knew I had the correct size and it would just be a little longer. Well, I call GT today to see if my re-gripping was completed. Yes, it is, I'm told. So, I'm on my way 50 miles to pick 'em up. I'm shown the re-gripped hybrid and figure, it's all good now. Pay my balance and head back home. Just a moment ago, I check to see how the whole set looks. I take out the wedges. WHAT THE ...? NO GRIPS!! 6 Long clubs/hybrids done, 8 irons/wedges not. What a nightmare with this whole re-gripping issue. Anyways, called GT to inform 'em that re-gripping was incomplete. I spoke with the fella that helped me last week and he was PO'd too, that his colleagues didn't inform me that my special order grips were yet to arrive at GT. So, he'll call me when they arrive and then return to GT for the remainder of my re-gripping. WHEW!!!

That's awful customer service by GolfTown. I'd ask for some sort of refund (labor fee) from them for the cost of gas

Was hoping my headcover would come today =[

Only getting started...

20130208_161604_zps9643cd3b.jpg

Snowed in for the night. Really putting a damper on my weekend, guess this means more THPing tonight.

Only getting started...
Snowed in for the night. Really putting a damper on my weekend, guess this means more THPing tonight.
So no golf this weekend?

Sorry about that Stan. It probably would not help if I said I was wearing shorts to dinner would it. I kid I kid. Stay safe buddy.

Sorry about that Stan. It probably would not help if I said I was wearing shorts to dinner would it. I kid I kid. Stay safe buddy.

Arghhhh. Snowed in here for the night. To make matters worse than the 16+ inches we are supposed to get, its the wet, really heavy snow.

Man I feel for you guys up north getting all the snow, stay warm and safe, Spring will be here soon.

It's always around this time of year that I tell myself I should get a teaching job down south haha.

Arghhhh. Snowed in here for the night. To make matters worse than the 16+ inches we are supposed to get, its the wet, really heavy snow.

Going to be pain shoveling tomorrow Dev. Not looking forward to it.

That's awful customer service by GolfTown. I'd ask for some sort of refund (labor fee) from them for the cost of gas

Yeah, some of the sales associates, seems to me, they're there for a job. The fella, Sean, that took care of me last week, knew his stuff well. When I speak with him again, I'm gonna ask him for a discount for today's mess up.

Been sick all week, now to top it off I've lost my voice. ::shakey fist:: Thought I was getting better. :/

Been sick all week, now to top it off I've lost my voice. ::shakey fist:: Thought I was getting better. :/

My voice was gone for almost the entire month of January, it was just bad. I feel your pain.

My voice was gone for almost the entire month of January, it was just bad. I feel your pain.

Richard signed up during that time and said how nice that month was. hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back