The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have a hotel room for the AC outing too! I'll pick you up from the airport and we can go right to the Steakery if you're DTF(ood)

^Siri probably sucks.
Hahahahaha! DTF(ood), classic.

I'll have a hotel room for the AC outing too! I'll pick you up from the airport and we can go right to the Steakery if you're DTF(ood)

Tricky! I see what you did there.....

Apparently, he will fong you. I would be careful...

Uh, betray us, and I will fong you, until your insides are out, your outsides are in, your entrails will become your extrails I will w-rip... all the p... ung. Pain, lots of pain.

Classic movie lol

Laptop just blue screen'd. Yay.

Laptop just blue screen'd. Yay.

Mine does that all the time.

But I only use it for typing so it's fine lol.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Epic skills on your part for still being able to THP through the dreaded blue screen! :alien:

My laptop blue screen'd, not my iPhone. Tapatalk wins.

Schedule a meeting with someone earlier in the week. Then you drive 15 miles to their business and they aren't there. Not good business practice

Everybody/anybody can have their opinions regarding iron lofts getting stronger. But I always think they sound like their yelling at those dang kids to get off their lawn.

Schedule a meeting with someone earlier in the week. Then you drive 15 miles to their business and they aren't there. Not good business practice

That sucks. Try driving from Kansas City to Tulsa and they aren't there!

Ah crap, was that today?

Now after my HHJJ of getting new taillight lenses cheap I have been stuck at a railroad crossing for over 20 minutes down in industrial part of KC. Probably 15 cars piled up waiting

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Everybody/anybody can have their opinions regarding iron lofts getting stronger. But I always think they sound like their yelling at those dang kids to get off their lawn.

haha that's pretty funny. I like where the lofts are heading. Starting at 58* rather than 60 and progressing downward 4* from there is so good.

Had a viewing of my house that is still for sale arranged but as I was at work it was agreed for my parents to show the potential buyer round, I then get a phonecall from my parents to say that nobody turned up. I rang the estate agents and explained and they weren't happy either as the person didn't even bother to let them know he couldn't make it....

If it had been me that was waiting for them to turn up then I would have been annoyed, but after my parents made changes to their plans for the viewing I was well and truly hacked off

Why can't people have the common decency to let someone know if they aren't going to bother turning up...???

Had a viewing of my house that is still for sale arranged but as I was at work it was agreed for my parents to show the potential buyer round, I then get a phonecall from my parents to say that nobody turned up. I rang the estate agents and explained and they weren't happy either as the person didn't even bother to let them know he couldn't make it....

If it had been me that was waiting for them to turn up then I would have been annoyed, but after my parents made changes to their plans for the viewing I was well and truly hacked off

Why can't people have the common decency to let someone know if they aren't going to bother turning up...???

Happens all the friggin time. I've started telling people I need to hear from them the day of, usually a couple hours prior. If I don't hear from them, I cancel the appt. Driving 45min to get stood up usually ends up with a lot of profanity.

Happens all the friggin time. I've started telling people I need to hear from them the day of, usually a couple hours prior. If I don't hear from them, I cancel the appt. Driving 45min to get stood up usually ends up with a lot of profanity.

First time it has happened for me luckily, and fortunately my parents live within walking distance but it is still inconvenient

First time it has happened for me luckily, and fortunately my parents live within walking distance but it is still inconvenient

It's so frustrating for everyone but the turd who stood them up. I almost want to do it back to them but it's easier to not work with them ever again

People who don't know how to park on the street. Was trying to park earlier and on at least 3 different occasions, two cars where taking up spots where 3 cars couple easily park. Had to park 3 blocks away.

You don't need 4 feet between you and the car in front on you.

I took me way too long to find that stupid copperhead

It's so frustrating for everyone but the turd who stood them up. I almost want to do it back to them but it's easier to not work with them ever again

Yup, if he does turn up and then decides he wants to buy, he is paying full price!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back