NHL 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is 1st place in the Eastern Conference?
I think the Bruins for considering the less games played but by technical stats the Devils are! I think someone already stated that though!

I would refer to jrod as an unbiased flyers fan

^Siri probably sucks.

He just likes them but has some other teams as well you mean he likes as well?

He just likes them but has some other teams as well you mean he likes as well?

No. He likes them the most but isn't afraid to say that his goalie isn't top 5 or anything crazy like that. Some fans are so diehard that they believe things that aren't true, Jrod just likes the team and is honest about it.

It's funny that tom sestito and his brother tim who i think last year played for the devils grew up with my upstairs neighbor in my apartment building! I wonder how he feels winning the game for them against a good Lightning team and then getting benched today, but I know thats the position he is in and not a starter every night...just a thought when i was watching the game earlier how that would feel or if it even bothers him?!? I thought that OT game winning goal by Danny B was a doozy and he is so clutch in th OT games and post season, still waiting for Giroux to get his points in gear .....he is leading the team in a different way but needs to get some more goals and assists tacked on but I love his effort for diving and making blocked passes and same goes for timmonen. I thought Matt read may not have a season like last but he seems to be just as in tune and my man Jakub V is always giving it 100.....i missed the Canadien and Maple leaf game but I hear it was a blow out? My cable provider put the nhl center ice on my cable on accident for 2 days and it went away real quick! Has me wanting to call and actually add it!

No. He likes them the most but isn't afraid to say that his goalie isn't top 5 or anything crazy like that. Some fans are so diehard that they believe things that aren't true, Jrod just likes the team and is honest about it.

I am a diehard Philly fan and Bryz is new to the team and i do not want to go rounds about the goalie but ons CBS sports how incredible of a goalie he was a game or 2 ago and the stats showed he was tied for the second best goalie for 4 years in a row with all the stats combined coming from phoenix as well, I cannot be in love with a player that is still pretty new but I think he is top 10 no question and when he plays to his ability he is in the top 5 or 6 goalies no question! I know a lot of people like Luongo.......i watched on espn and some other networks how he was a joke of a goalie and they basically said he sucked.....so these like I said awhile ago are not my bias opinions but facts!

This broken record again? Adios NHL thread. Nice knowing you.

The NHL centre ice was a free preview. It left on feb 1st. I bought it's well worth the 50$

yea I am about to spend the 50 bucks myself it is a good value...my boxes did a resest a few days ago and It happened when that happened and then went away .......it crossed my mind about being a free preview! And like I said....i am not bias with bryz....I just go by stats and hockey analysists talk....I thought luongo was suppose to be a great goalie myself but here a lot of bad things spoken about him but I do not know what to really say about that!

I am a diehard Philly fan and Bryz is new to the team and i do not want to go rounds about the goalie but ons CBS sports how incredible of a goalie he was a game or 2 ago and the stats showed he was tied for the second best goalie for 4 years in a row with all the stats combined coming from phoenix as well, I cannot be in love with a player that is still pretty new but I think he is top 10 no question and when he plays to his ability he is in the top 5 or 6 goalies no question! I know a lot of people like Luongo.......i watched on espn and some other networks how he was a joke of a goalie and they basically said he sucked.....so these like I said awhile ago are not my bias opinions but facts!

Those are opinions. Stats are facts. Go to NHL.com and bring facts like GAA, SV%, SOs and others to prove he is top 5. Until then, he's average like every goalie, and good on a hot streak like any goalie.

This broken record again? Adios NHL thread. Nice knowing you.

No man not really....just didnt know Jrod was a flyers fan and thainer spoke about something....I replied back and we spoke about the center ice thing!

Let's just agree to never talk about Bryzgalov again hahaha

He cant help it. Its either A) a sickness or B) He is BryzLOLov

Those are opinions. Stats are facts. Go to NHL.com and bring facts like GAA, SV%, SOs and others to prove he is top 5. Until then, he's average like every goalie, and good on a hot streak like any goalie.

I brought stats the other time I posted about this that he was ranked in stats tied for second for 4 seasons in a row prior to this season on the NHL network when they talked about him getting his game in order and in the groove! I think he was tied for second for the most wins in the past 4 seasons for wins if I remember correctly what that was referring to which is the most important stat in my book.

He cant help it. Its either A) a sickness or B) He is BryzLOLov

Come on man really? I just saw J rods comment and said I didnt know he was a flyers fan and thainer21 jumped in talking about me being bias and not talking about goalies being better then they really are....i was just asking jrod if he was a flyers fan, thainer jumped in right after with that comment! I guess you failed to read that, geez I am off here, everyone have a good night, I would put a dollar everytime you guys love to fight about this stuff, its kind of odd and grade school comments are getting old!

Grade school like punctuation!!!!! And new sentences??!!!??!!! Honestly, you're posts are unreadable. I know you have been told that before. Its constructive criticism, not an attack.

But 4 seasons in a row tied for second for the most wins of any goalie says nothing?

But 4 seasons in a row tied for second for the most wins of any goalie says nothing?

Wins means absolutely nothing. Doesn't speak to individual performance like individual stats do.

I think a goalie should make saves and not allow goals. Does Bryz.......lov do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back