NHL 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Devils? Really? But they were going to suck without Pari$e? Weird.

Who is 1st place in the Eastern Conference?

I saw what you did there Dev haha

Nice game today for your Devils. When ever the stupid Pens lose I am happy. Hate those bums.

Already rumors of Mike Yeo being fired if things don't turn around in MN.

2 to 0 Caps on a beautiful shot on the PP

3 to 0 Caps! All the grinders are getting on the score sheet tonight.

Cmon Montreal, score a goal or 2.

Haha from what I saw they were trying but it just wasn't happening. Crowd must be getting a little restless.

Boom, 4-0 Leafs.

My fantasy opponent has Reimer so as long as the leafs win, Montreal can score 3 or more for all I care.

Boom, 4-0 Leafs.

My fantasy opponent has Reimer so as long as the leafs win, Montreal can score 3 or more for all I care.

Damn not much of a game. Always wondered Thain your profile says West Chester but you are a Leafs fan?

4 to 0 Caps!!!! Wow did they need this game

Boom, 4-0 Leafs.

Optimus Reim!!

I am Canadian born, raised and schooled, did 3 summer internships and got a job just outside of Philly.

Got it. That's cool I went to Saint Joe's so I am pretty familiar with the area and still have buddies up there.

Sweet dude! I work and play at a golf club in the area here.

^Siri probably sucks.

That's awesome which one?

Must be tough putting up with all those Flyer fans they are a different breed of fan haha

Damn lost the feed and the Caps scored up 5 to 0!

Well Caps with a great win tonight. Offense was clicking,Holtby made some great saves and some bounces went the Caps way. Gotta take this one and build on it one game again time. For now I will enjoy this one. GO Caps!

Eww 6 to 0 Leafs this is ugly.

Philly almost .500! Go Bryz!

JRod are you a Flyers fan? I wouldnt have thought so if you are! Bryzgalov has really been the man lately and the only complaint which is the same as last year is the shootouts....I get scared everytime as that seems to be the flyers weak point real bad but yes I am excited to see them in 3rd placein their division and have to get some more wins on this road trip atleast 3 and get past .500 and hope the pens lose a few so they can be more kneck and kneck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back