Northern Trust Open (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
After his round yesterday, dare I say that he has already checked out and just wants to hit the road?

It sure looks that way. Looks like Phil is continuing his up and down play today.

Signing an incorrect scorecard. Something about club brushing something by bunker and not assessing the penalty stroke, etc.

Is that not the second time that Marino has been DQ'd this year?

Is that not the second time that Marino has been DQ'd this year?

Looks like the first time this year:

1/13/13Sony Open in HawaiiT5969677071--277-3$12,096.00
1/20/13Humana Challenge in partnership with the Clinton FoundationCUT697068----207-9--
1/27/13Farmers Insurance OpenT1568687373--282-6$94,550.00
2/10/13AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-AmCUT777474----225+11

PM looks terrible off the tee, missing left and then right - even when going down to the FW woods he is still spraying them.

Yikes Kuch - can't leave it in the bunker with so much room to work with. Just hit the same face twice in a row. Wow.

WTC with Kuchar? He looked like me coming out of that fairway bunker. Dang, it looks like he went to dinner and had drinks with Addeley and Bubba last night...

WTC with Kuchar? He looked like me coming out of that fairway bunker. Dang, it looks like he went to dinner and had drinks with Addeley and Bubba last night...

This made me laugh, and that was brutal.

Looks like the first time this year:

1/13/13Sony Open in HawaiiT5969677071--277-3$12,096.00
1/20/13Humana Challenge in partnership with the Clinton FoundationCUT697068----207-9--
1/27/13Farmers Insurance OpenT1568687373--282-6$94,550.00
2/10/13AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-AmCUT777474----225+11

Derp. I was thinking Pat Perez.

Wow are we seeing some horrible shots. Most of them are from players on my team.

Pat Perez with a beautiful shot from the fairway wearing a shirt that looks like someone threw up on him.

Last edited:
That was a nice chip shot on the green by Rollins to get over the bunker. No divot and he should save par. Impressive.

Today has been relatively kind to me, but I'm still a ways off. 6 guys in the top 30 and 4 completely out of contention.

Looks like I am going to lose 3 this week (Badds, Henley and CHIII). But, on the bright side, I finally have a guy in the mix. Freddie Jac tied for the lead, with Haas in the top 10, and Scotty, Ernie, Phil and Jimmy Walker lurking. Goose will be the only guy I have going into the weekend that is outside the top 20.

I have 7 guys in the top 20 right now....pretty solid..going to lose Badds and Cantlay...but everybody else looking solid so far.

I lost 5, but I have 2 in the top 10 and 3 in the top 15. Meh. I'd like to get a winner too.

If the cut stays at the projected +1, I'll only lose 2 (Cantlay and Gay). Highest guy on the leaderboard is Donald at -7 5th, and Schwartzel at -6 T6. Hope my boys go low on the weekend.

I'm in trouble Howell and McDowell out and only two in the top 10 and also my only 2 in the top 25

Missed setting my team up this week. Damn. :banghead:

I'm blaming the student teacher, its always their fault.

Wow. so much can change in a day. went from having a bunch of duds to having only one guy miss the cut (thanks aaron) and 3 guys in the top ten.

Lost 3 again this week, all were people I figured to at the least make the cut. Harrington, Henley and Howell3, I should have stayed away from guys with last names starting with "H" this week. lol. The best I have is Westy at -6 then 2 at -5, 1 at -4, 1 at -2 and then 2 at -1. I can't seem to find a winner and the ship is sinking very early on this season.

Wow, I actually had all 10 guys make it to the weekend. Only one guy in the top 10 though.

3 guys in top 9 not sure about rest

9/10 left.. 3 guys in the top 10 & 2 guys T13... let's see what the weekend brings.

5 guys missed the cut. Awesome.....

I have 3 left FML

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back