Northern Trust Open (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda funny seeing Westy do a commercial for a putter though. Let's pick our worst putting pro and give him a putter commercial. Ha! That one is hilarious though.
well between moobs and mahan, pick your putting poison I guess.

yeesh freddy yac. took what looked like a hybrid off the tee on 5 and hit it through the fairway. might as well have hit driver

it appears freddy jac will be playing this next shot from a wheat field

Freddy golfs like me.

it appears freddy jac will be playing this next shot from a wheat field

Watching him and his caddie look for his ball was pretty funny.. and then a swing and a miss!

I have Webb, Charl, and Bill Haas playing well right now. Hope it keeps up!

My eenie meenie minee moe system fell apart on me this week. I only have 3 guys left and the best one is in 15th.

I so loathe these cbs overruns. I love college hoops but cbs' overruns are so frustrating. For what I assume are contractual purposes golf channel has to cut off coverage at 1:30 central, the marquette game doesn't end until well after 2 plus a little postgame coverage. Then cbs finally gets to showing golf (where the leaderboard has done almost a 180 as bae, merrick and jacobson are all over par while charl is playing steady and bill haas made a huge charge) and they show 1 single shot to recap what we missed then a full intro montage of stuff from last year. Just show the golf tournament, jeebus. At least they didn't immediately go to commercial, I was fully expecting that to happen after the intro.

and now we have nantz waxing poetic for the sake of waxing poetic

Love to see Charl win this thing. Picked him this week on a flyer and expected a good finish.

That Protracer shot was crazy, 65 yards of roll on the driver for Sergio!

Sent from Tapatalk

I need Haas to keep this up. Desperately need to pick a winner. Jacobson will also do.

wonderful drive by donald on 10. he's got a reasonable eagle chip there

Love to see Charl win this thing. Picked him this week on a flyer and expected a good finish.

Me too. Sure would help my fantasy team with only 4 guys left.

charl's bunker shot went negative 10 yards

I went with Charl too, need to see him rise up the leaderboard.

Is Sergio gaming the Rbladez still?

holy moly sergio. what a shot on 12

Sergio, wowza, great freaking shot.

The course looks great. Makes me miss summer in a big way.

Faldo's interpretation of 'losing it to the right' and mine are not similar at all.

Sergios Iron game is looking solid.

Sergios Iron game is looking solid.

Aside from missing the green by about 15 yards and leaving it in the bunker on that par 3 haha

Aside from missing the green by about 15 yards and leaving it in the bunker on that par 3 haha

it's those distance irons. 15 yards longer :alien:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back