Northern Trust Open (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also got 5 misses- not good

8 of 10 made the cut for me. Just need them to all move up on moving day. Most are bunched up in the middle of the pack. Sergio and Haas are my two highest.

Wow, I actually had all 10 guys make it to the weekend. Only one guy in the top 10 though.

Dude that is awesome - I'm stoked to have 8 staying for the weekend, especially in a tournament as unpredictable as this!

Badds shooting +7 yesterday knocked him out which was dissappointing, and I totally took a flyer on Colasaerts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10/10 this week with Rollins, Donald & Moore in the top 10. Unless one of these guys wins, I may only move up a few spots. It seems like this format puts an emphasis on picking the winner each week.

I lost 5 this week, but the other 5 still have a chance to win some money.

I screwed up this week by picking Bubba....jinxed the whole thing.

I lost 4 but have 3 in top 9, need a winner!

Only lost a couple. Need a winner though!

C'mon Jacobson, Haas, and Freddie!

I lost 5 this week, but the other 5 still have a chance to win some money.

I screwed up this week by picking Bubba....jinxed the whole thing.

This is me except I've got 3 who can make some real coin.

Dammit Phil.

bae going with the picnic table look today. good lookin' golf swing though

wait, was phil's ball embedded in the sand or in the rough? I'm confused how he got a free drop there

I find it comical that these guys spend a couple minutes on a 5 footer, and then three second on the 4 footer coming back after blowing it by.

I find it comical that these guys spend a couple minutes on a 5 footer, and then three second on the 4 footer coming back after blowing it by.
Haha... that is so true!!!

That shirt Bae is wearing is horrible.

the ping commercials with hunter, bubba and westwood are hilarious

Haven't seen any play yet, but any reason scores are not as long as other days?

Pin placements, weather, etc?

the ping commercials with hunter, bubba and westwood are hilarious
Kinda funny seeing Westy do a commercial for a putter though. Let's pick our worst putting pro and give him a putter commercial. Ha! That one is hilarious though.

Kinda funny seeing Westy do a commercial for a putter though. Let's pick our worst putting pro and give him a putter commercial. Ha! That one is hilarious though.

This crossed my mind as well. Still so damn funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back