The Official 2012 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steven Jackson had this to say today: "The Falcons are 1 good running back away from winning the Super Bowl" - Free Agent RB Steven Jackson on NFL Live

Talk about a message. Someone wants to be a Falcon...haha

He wants to be a starter. He said he's not ready to be a backup yet. That surprised me coming from a 29 year old RB with a lot of tread on his tires.

He wants to be a starter. He said he's not ready to be a backup yet. That surprised me coming from a 29 year old RB with a lot of tread on his tires.

He and Jacquizz Rodgers would be a very good backfield.

Well that escalated quickly:
"@AdamSchefter
And we're off: Former Falcons cornerback Dunta Robinson reached agreement Friday night on a three-year deal with the Kansas City Chiefs."

"@AdamSchefter
And we're off: Former Falcons cornerback Dunta Robinson reached agreement Friday night on a three-year deal with the Kansas City Chiefs."

Hope they enjoy a guy who cant tackle and is an average cover defender at best.

Rumors are saying that the Colts have already contacted Andy Levitre's agent. Hope Irsay gives him what he wants.

My offseason dream via FA. #1 Levitre #2 Loadholt #3 William Moore.

We have over 40 million in cap space. Lets use a little.

Well, that didnt take long... William Moore has agreed to 5 year contract will the Falcons. UghUgh

"@AdamSchefter

Looking forward to seeing the details on this deal. As of now, all I have seen is this is a 3 year deal so unlikely to be big $. I'm not convinced new management is done in the secondary. I'm not sure I like Dunta playing #2 beside Flowers....still need some help. Wouldn't be surprised to see them sign Dunta to play nickle CB/safety opposite Berry and continue to work on the secondary.

Reports are that Broncos had last crack at Robinson before he signed with KC. I really cant say anything good about him. He was pretty bad for ATL. He signed a big contract and would have been our Nickel corner at best if Grimes didnt get hurt.

Reports are that Broncos had last crack at Robinson before he signed with KC. I really cant say anything good about him. He was pretty bad for ATL. He signed a big contract and would have been our Nickel corner at best if Grimes didnt get hurt.

We need CB help super bad.. And I didn't want any parts of Dunta.

My wish list is now LEVITRE, Loadholt and Sean Smith.

We = Colts

Steelers have released James Harrison. Balls.

NFL Free Agency needs to start already. This 3-day "tampering" period is the stupidest thing ever.

Does Seattle have any needs that could've been filled by any quality players in the first round this year?

for a first....hmm

non migraine harvin that plays every game and shows up for training camp...I like it

the other harvin...no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back