2013 THP Invitational Series #1 - Texas - Sponsored By Callaway Golf

You're hammered right now aren't ya?

not quite.. it's only 315pm here (like that matters). I'm actually sitting at work doing as little as possible while waiting for Audi service to call me back and tell me to come get the Q5. I am hoping they need to keep it for a day or two cause I got a $65,000 supercharged A6 as a loaner this morning. I think I burned off about a half tank of gas roaring up and down the freeway during lunch.

as you can see - not really focused on much else right now.. full day of practice tomorrow. Maybe shoot a little video for you guys on the course. is it friday yet?

I know everybody is excited, but lets try to keep this one on topic as much as possible. Thanks.

awwww... busted..

ok back on topic - are we playing from the blue tees and do we know the order / pairing of the 4somes for Saturday? or is it a wait and see thing?

awwww... busted..

ok back on topic - are we playing from the blue tees and do we know the order / pairing of the 4somes for Saturday? or is it a wait and see thing?

All of your questions are answered right here.

Spoiler
You were right...Its a wait and see thing.

awwww... busted..

Great question. Was it the golfer's option at previous invitationals what box they played off?

Spoiler

Dude... that's harsh.

Something we have done in the past is play a mix of tees. White for all the par 4s and blue for all the par 5 & 3s. Atlanta was what ever tees you wanted to play. I'm sure JB will weigh in but I thought I'd answer the question

I think it's safe to say that at this point we've received all of the information that we are going to get.

That leaves lots of surprises for the weekend. Kudos to JB/GG for building the anticipation up to a nice climax.

I, for one, am very much looking forward to my first of hopefully many THP Events.

Safe travels to everyone hitting the road this week!

Spoiler

Now that was funny, I don't care who you are!

Something we have done in the past is play a mix of tees. White for all the par 4s and blue for all the par 5 & 3s. Atlanta was what ever tees you wanted to play. I'm sure JB will weigh in but I thought I'd answer the question
:bulgy-eyes:....interesting.

Thanks, I thought I recalled that from a previous event.

DALLAS!

That just needed to be screamed.

Your sure not from these parts. Those of us on this side of town could care less about Dallas.

This is more like it
images

So what holes does Jesse get to use the junior tees on then?

All the above. I will take every advantage I can get!

Just got back from the range where it was 45° and there was a steady 20mph wind into my face. Gusts were easily up to 30. I feel as though that may have been good prep for Saturday.

Back