The #Grandaddy - Callaway Golf & THP - Details

I was explaining this all to Liz and my family last week and they were all blown away. Liz really wants me to go for it, so go for it I will.
Do it man i'll be rooting for ya!

Lol, no worries there. I've not needed an alarm clock in 10 years. We are both very independent people, but I love the support, something like this demands a lot of commitment and I couldn't be more excited.

That's good, I just didn't want you getting up late because the sticker still said midnight.:alien:

That's good, I just didn't want you getting up late because the sticker still said midnight.:alien:

Hahaha, I called before leaving work to tell her what time it was, I didn't want supper to be late. She'll get me back!

I can't wait to hear more details, I bet the course is going to be amazing!!!

I'm pumped to see that the contest for spot #1 (after the cap'n) is open. Good thing to come home too tonight

I'm sure Ryan can't wait to find out his first teammate!!!

Siri speaks for me!

Battle tested and ready. #TeamTHP

ehyqapyn.jpg

I was explaining this all to Liz and my family last week and they were all blown away. Liz really wants me to go for it, so go for it I will.

I can think of no one better to go for it, and if you get it I would be honoured to line up with you.

Signed up for twitter no way could I miss this opportunity @calloway has stepped it up big time with @hackersparadise to make the #granddaddy of em all

I like it golfinFF!

Going to discuss some plans for preparation with my instructor here in a couple weeks. Things are settling down at home a bit finally and I can get back to some real work. Think playing lessons are going to be involved this year.

#TeamTHP for the win!

I like it golfinFF!

Going to discuss some plans for preparation with my instructor here in a couple weeks. Things are settling down at home a bit finally and I can get back to some real work. Think playing lessons are going to be involved this year.

Thanks Hawk I'd love to join you on Team THP!

Playing lessons sounds like a great idea man!

The more you think about the more you realize just how awesome this event will be.

I think this is the event that will finally help me make the final step to being active on Twitter. Nothing up until now has motivated me to do so. The #Grandaddy is simply the best opportunity any golfer could hope for.

Now, I have no clue where this thing is going to be held, but I've been scouting Palm Springs like a stalker all day. Oooooh my.

iwc.jpg

Your avatar is rocking!

Your avatar is rocking!

Thanks bro! Getting so excited dude. Would love to join you for this amazing thing, although I know everyone would hehe. Just doing my part to support this thing bud

Thanks bro! Getting so excited dude. Would love to join you for this amazing thing, although I know everyone would hehe. Just doing my part to support this thing bud

Yep, the new avy looks great Taylor!

Now, I have no clue where this thing is going to be held, but I've been scouting Palm Springs like a stalker all day. Oooooh my.

iwc.jpg

Holy Carp!!!! That's gorgeous!!! Isnt Indian Wells where they held one of the Big Breaks in Palm Springs too?

Back