The #Grandaddy - Callaway Golf & THP - Details

So to get the trash talk back on track, let's get a pool going to see how long it takes the #poocrew to figure out there's a new thread. My money is on they don't even know what a thread is, they were just given direct links :p

But in all seriousness, the things that Callaway does for us here at THP is why I have an all Callaway bag, play Callaway balls, and even have a Medinah CC Callaway bag.

Dan

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

When funds permit I am going to buy an Xhot 3 wood. Not only does it work, but Callaway has supported this site in an amazing way. The things they have done to their company makes me smile. I know I can tweet them and I will always get a response back, most of the time within minutes.

Bravo guys

This is going to be one heck of a great opportunity. Thanks THP and Callaway for making this happen.

I just read the first contest rules and, thanks to THP,I was thinking about a Twitter account anyway. JB says this is open to all handicaps....... Ok, if I happen to make it onto team THP I want it on the record that I am not a Callaway sleeper agent.

Dear #zoocrew,

We are coming to take your belt and impress your women!

Hawk,
Team THP just showing up will do that. :alien:

So to get the trash talk back on track, let's get a pool going to see how long it takes the #poocrew to figure out there's a new thread. My money is on they don't even know what a thread is, they were just given direct links :p

But in all seriousness, the things that Callaway does for us here at THP is why I have an all Callaway bag, play Callaway balls, and even have a Medinah CC Callaway bag.

Dan

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

I assure you they know this thread is here.

This really is an amazing opportunity for some lucky THPer's!

When funds permit I am going to buy an Xhot 3 wood. Not only does it work, but Callaway has supported this site in an amazing way. The things they have done to their company makes me smile. I know I can tweet them and I will always get a response back, most of the time within minutes.

Bravo guys

You are completely right bud. Callaway golf is rocking it so much along with THP as always. The fact that there consistent excellence is always shown, just makes me an even bigger supporter of them. They have changed the game for better in my eye.

I know I can tweet them and I will always get a response back, most of the time within minutes.

True story...Saturday night I was looking at X Hot Pro irons. So that I wouldn't have to special order them, I sent Harry and Luke a tweet asking them about being able to adjust the lies 2 degrees after purchase (was probably an obvious question, but I digress). Harry had responded within 2 minute of me sending the tweet...on a Saturday night, while he was travelling.

We're still going to assemble Team THP, fly to California, and cage the ZooCrew...but the service and products they are providing are top notch.

So, @Harry_FutureSecondPlacer putted at home one time last week. A busy guy like that is going to struggle to find time for golf I think. I predict he's going to be as rusty as that belt will be after I wear it swimming in the Buena Vista Lagoon. No way he can compete with a guy that is able to practice 5 days a week.

So, @Harry_FutureSecondPlacer putted at home one time last week. A busy guy like that is going to struggle to find time for golf I think. I predict he's going to be as rusty as that belt will be after I wear it swimming in the Buena Vista Lagoon. No way he can compete with a guy that is able to practice 5 days a week.
Well, to be fair Mr. Hawk, your schedule is about to take a hit for the better as well.....................but.................let's not concentrate on that part!!!

Team THP for the win!

Zero chance of winning
Overconfidence gets them nowhere
Only time they see clubs are in marketing meetings

C'mon man!
Really think you #zoo crew have a chance?
Everyone is pulling for #teamTHP
Wait until you see the next pick... putting practice is not going to be enough!

This is so awesome. I'll drive myself all the way to Carlsbad for a chance at this all the way from Toronto.

I assure you they know this thread is here.
I have no doubt, there interaction here on THP and within social media has been awesome!!!

I tell you what, my next overhaul of equipment will have a specific OEM at the top of the list for sure.

Finally got home from work and sat down to catch up, this is phenomenal. Truly amazing what companies will do to support the ones that keep them running! This whole #Grandaddy thing makes me want to go out and own nothing but Callaway gear!

I have dreamt of something like this, as long as I have been able to swing a club. Man, I want to be on that team so bad!

Zero chance of winning
Overconfidence gets them nowhere
Only time they see clubs are in marketing meetings

C'mon man!
Really think you #zoo crew have a chance?
Everyone is pulling for #teamTHP
Wait until you see the next pick... putting practice is not going to be enough!

Excellent definition of the #zoocrew.

Hopefully I will get plenty notice to be able to book some time off work for this trip..... :alien:

Joking aside, this is another amazing opportunity for some lucky members and I have to say I have been so impressed with what I have seen on this site since I found it - it totally blows any other golf community out of the water with the knowledge, the community spirit and the opportunities that THP give to their fanbase

Phenominal opportunity - no other words for it simples!

Skim mode, has there been any mention of what courses will be played. My inlaws live on PGA West in the area.

Skim mode, has there been any mention of what courses will be played. My inlaws live on PGA West in the area.

No info on course selection as of yet.

Details look good. First contest seems easy enough, go figure I don't have twitter.

Details look good. First contest seems easy enough, go figure I don't have twitter.

Think this contest alone is worth a 5 min signup time.

This is such an awesome opportunity that it pains me to do this, but I think I'm going to bow out of the contests and stay just a supporter of the event. Between my golf skills and my social media skills, I don't feel I could give this the time and dedication it deserves. It did finally make me sign up for Twitter though, so at least I'm getting there. Now if the snow will just melt, I'll go out and practice for whatever amazing opportunities next year brings. I don't know how they can top this one, but I'm sure they'll try.

And Zoocrew, before you start clucking at me, I still stand by my bet. If you somehow manage to defeat Team THP, I'll go out and buy a brand new Callaway driver next year. Or maybe a staff bag. Or maybe both. Heck, I'll probably even buy something after you lose, just to take the sting out of it a little bit.

Back