The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I effin bleed green and white. 2013 is the year I show that to the world, and you guys have only seen the beginning!

Something tells me that everyone here should read this post and take notice. Can we like quote that and stick it on the top of the forum like a banner or something?

Like I told you last night dude, I am 100% in for ALL of it. Let's blow the roof off this place!
So much cool in these 2 statements!

For Mrs. Beags

nyhaqyzy.jpg

tenynyze.jpg

bymagunu.jpg

At the doctors office...can't think of a worse place to be
tap tap taparoo

That ice cream looks fantastic.

Is that our spot?

It's Big Olafs. Meg has been wanting the nutella ice cream all weekend, we went to 3 other Olafs and none of them had it.

What does "trash can" mean in the picture above?

I effin bleed green and white. 2013 is the year I show that to the world, and you guys have only seen the beginning!

Dude, I mentioned it in my Texas recap post, that I have been around you a handful of times and I don't recall a time I have seen you this happy and fired up about something. Last year was a pretty big year for THP, so the fact you are this jacked up and excited, really should tell us something. This may sound corny, but you could almost feel your excitement at dinner the other night. You were just on Cloud Nine. Was fun to see.

Dude, I mentioned it in my Texas recap post, that I have been around you a handful of times and I don't recall a time I have seen you this happy and fired up about something. Last year was a pretty big year for THP, so the fact you are this jacked up and excited, really should tell us something. This may sound corny, but you could almost feel your excitement at dinner the other night. You were just on Cloud Nine. Was fun to see.

You speak to enough people that love what you are doing, proud of what you are doing and believe in your creativity that it just rubs off on you. I had said for a long time that I had my own #fiveyearwar going and in October, it will be 5 years.

Thank you JR, it means more than you know.

The dessert got me in the mood. Burger 21 has a chocolate hazelnut shake with toasted marshmallows on top. It's also made with Nutella. I keep tasting bits of Nutella through the straw.

You speak to enough people that love what you are doing, proud of what you are doing and believe in your creativity that it just rubs off on you. I had said for a long time that I had my own #fiveyearwar going and in October, it will be 5 years.

Thank you JR, it means more than you know.
Just doesn't seem like it could possibly be five years. I've only had two relationships longer than that!

I wonder how many "will there be forum testing on {insert golf product}?" JB get asked on a daily basis.

Ok just an observation.... Any of you who have met Canadan, Do you think he looks like Bob Harper from the Biggest Loser? I do... :laughing: no offense Canadan, I just thought it was funny. I'm still your biggest fan!

Ok just an observation.... Any of you who have met Canadan, Do you think he looks like Bob Harper from the Biggest Loser? I do... :laughing: no offense Canadan, I just thought it was funny. I'm still your biggest fan!

Ehh, close

Might be a stretch on that one.

Might be a stretch on that one.

If Dan's beard were thicker. I'm just kidding. I'm watching it and the thought popped in my head.

If Dan's beard were thicker. I'm just kidding. I'm watching it and the thought popped in my head.

I'm sure Dan is flattered you were thinking of him

Mrs Blugold just put on one of my Batman T-shirts. She is looking good tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back