The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres a couple in the MP for $4. Didnt think a sticker was $4. Oh well, i guess i'll snag one.

Wouldnt it be great if everything was free?

I effin bleed green and white. 2013 is the year I show that to the world, and you guys have only seen the beginning!

Unreal. It doesnt surprise me though. Talking to you this weekend I really felt how excited you were for the rest of 2013

Biloxi has been good to me...about time to go!

My wife and I just had a great lunch at an Italian restaurant and now are sitting on a theatre waiting to see the new Oz movie. I love being retired.

tapping and talking from Tapatalk

I didn't know where to ask this, so this place is as good as any.

What kind of grass do golf courses use on greens?

I have an area in my backyard that would make a fine place to grow one for chipping/putting practice.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Probably bent grass in your area. Maybe I guess I should say.

love hearing that

This is awesome. I have a feeling whatever prompted this might be even mo' awesome.

It always piques interest when JB posts something like that!

This right here, is awesome news. Kind of blows my mind thinking what else could happen in 2013. The bar is getting set pretty darned high.

Unreal. It doesnt surprise me though. Talking to you this weekend I really felt how excited you were for the rest of 2013

Thank you guys.

I effin bleed green and white. 2013 is the year I show that to the world, and you guys have only seen the beginning!

You never cease to blow my mind. Thank you for that!

THP awesomeness!

Why did you have to post this in here? I think this belongs in an "on topic" area of the board. Just saying. :angel:

Something tells me that everyone here should read this post and take notice. Can we like quote that and stick it on the top of the forum like a banner or something?

Like I told you last night dude, I am 100% in for ALL of it. Let's blow the roof off this place!

This sounds awesome! But I never doubted that those colors run deep in your veins or any of the staff here! I'm buckled up and ready for a fun ride that's for sure

Something tells me that everyone here should read this post and take notice. Can we like quote that and stick it on the top of the forum like a banner or something?

Like I told you last night dude, I am 100% in for ALL of it. Let's blow the roof off this place!
...hold on to your helmets boys and girls...

I'm right there with you brother. Taking THP to another level!!!!

No worries there Jakester, if it's in this thread - EVERYONE will see it. :alien:

Something like this just makes me giddy. I know this has zero to do with St Pat's day!

JB is like batman.

.. In the sense that they both go out of their way to give and give and give.

Or maybe he's like Santa Claus, in that he seems truly happy just from the sheer act if giving and making people happy.

... Yet at the same time he's like Jerry Rice, because he's always improving, always aiming to be better the last year, last month, last week, yesterday, an hour ago.

I am absolutely honored to be a part of that.

From the deepest part of my heart I hope you realize how great this place is.

Of course I couldn't leave out GG, (you almost thought I did)

GG, is like grease, coming from a mechanic, without GG things just wouldn't stay going, she keeps this running like a fine piece of machinery.

This place is great.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Home from a monumental weekend in Leeds. I am a broken man in so many ways

And the hits just keep coming !

I'm sure glad the Mayans were wrong with the EOTW prediction on 12/21/2012.....we wouldn't get to see where JB is going to take us !!

Home from a monumental weekend in Leeds. I am a broken man in so many ways

Only one question remains.

Can you still afford to make the trip to 'Merica?

Only one question remains.

Can you still afford to make the trip to 'Merica?

Only if I live on beans and toast for the next few months

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back