Full Iron Fitting

I just got promoted to VP at my firm on Friday so it's a gift to myself. I play the same irons for years so it's sort of like some people that buy a new set every 6 months. lol

Congratulations on the promotion and that is one nice gift you are giving yourself. Continue to keep us posted.

I just got promoted to VP at my firm on Friday so it's a gift to myself. I play the same irons for years so it's sort of like some people that buy a new set every 6 months. lol

Congrats on the promotion.

Thanks everyone!

A variety of shafts - probably half of those sets went to seniors. Based on your success with the KBS Tour and your preference in driver shafts, I would not normally be looking at a C-Taper for you as they are quite tip stiff. Also, the 501s should launch a little lower than the TMs on which you were fitted. That said, you never know until you try them in comparison with other shafts.
Yeah, me and them didn't get along during the fitting the other day. See what happens Thursday

Congrats on the promotion, and indeed the Miuras if you go for them. Be sure to update us!

Congrats on the promotion, and indeed the Miuras if you go for them. Be sure to update us!
Will do. Fitting is set for this Tuesday, 3:30 to 5pm. Will update when I get back later at night.

Forgot to mention when I got fitted the person waiting for my fitter after me was Jayson Williams. He got set up with a full Mizuno bag and this was waiting for him today. Bet he's a happy man today!
IMG-20130319-00008.jpg
[/IMG]

Great, hopefully it all works out for you.

Back