2009 CN Canadian Women's Open [spoilers]

Harry Longshanks

ILikeBigPutts&ICannotLie
Reaction score
It's still early in the first round, but Anna Rawson is 6-under through 16 holes and currently sits in solo first place.

Many of the big guns have yet to tee off, however, including Kerr, Wie, Kim, Gulbis, Inkster, McPherson, etc.

Last edited:
Harry, any T.V. coverage of this one?

Not until the weekend in the U.S. And even then, really late at night. (???)
Awesome coverage in Canada though. . .

Sep 03 : CBC Bold 5:00-8:00 PM ET
Sep 04 : CBC Bold 5:00-8:00 PM ET
Sep 05 : CBC 2:00-6:00 PM ET
Sep 05 : GC 11:30-2:00 AM ET
Sep 06 : CBC 3:00-6:00 PM ET
Sep 06 : GC 9:30-11:59 PM ET

Anyone know any streaming sources for CBC and/or CBC Bold?

The player chatter earlier in the week was that the scores could be EXTREMELY low on this course.

It looks like CBC may be streaming the coverage:

CN.jpg

Supposed to start in about 10 minutes.

Let's hope it works and that there are no territorial restrictions.

Agreed Harry. Please post updates live on here so I can keep track. Cannot stream today.

Let us know if it works for you and post a link because I'm too lazy to go find it for myself. haha

Agreed Harry. Please post updates live on here so I can keep track. Cannot stream today.

LPGA Live Scoring:
LPGA.com

Let us know if it works for you and post a link because I'm too lazy to go find it for myself. haha

Right now, the link just redirects the the CBC Sports web page. As soon as I find a link that works, I'll post it.

I have 29 tabs open on my computer as I work 16 different things. Live scoring and streaming bog it down. Its okay.

I agree JB. Most studies show multitasking is extremely inefficient. If possible it’s better to work on one thing at a time.

Well, I'm searching furiously, but so far I haven't found a link. But I did find this:

CN2.jpg

According to the CBC website, streaming doesn't start for another hour and a half.

But I still don't know where . . .

Can any Canadians explain what "CBCSports.ca 1" means? 'Cause I can't find any links on the CBC sports web page.

Nope, not for me.

Where's Hacker???? You know he could get it done, haha

Hell, he could probably figure out a way to host the video so we could all watch it!

What the heck happened with this group?!?!

Wie +3 (11)
Kerr +3 (11)
Kim +3 (11)

They were reporting 30 mph winds for the afternoon tee times. You can definitely see the difference in the scoring.

They were reporting 30 mph winds for the afternoon tee times. You can definitely see the difference in the scoring.

Ahhh! Thank you soxy. I wondered what happened.

Were you able to get any of the streaming coverage?

Nice to see Amanda Blumenherst in the hunt (T5).

No, all of my updates were from LPGA or Ron Sirak on Twitter. I am glad that there is a tournament, but wish we were getting more coverage than two days! Especially because this is a full field and a gorgeous golf course.

Back