Performance Sheets?

Just went back through this thread and I'm sorry but there is no way I am dropping this kind of coin on sheets. Even if I wanted to, Jacqui would kill me!

This is where I disagree. $160 at BBB for a set of sheets, IF it made someone more comfortable and sleep better, I have no issue with the price. Just like apparel, golf equipment, food or anything else.

Just went back through this thread and I'm sorry but there is no way I am dropping this kind of coin on sheets. Even if I wanted to, Jacqui would kill me!

It is a good bit of money but considering I spend anywhere from 6-9 hours in between them per night and really enjoy a good night's sleep, I don't think it is too bad. Not saying you can't get a good night's sleep without $200 sheets but quality sheets are pretty darn pricey anyways.

But yet you spend $300 on a Burner Superfast driver and yes, I know we are all golfers here, so I do understand that purchase. So if $160 is too much for sheets, where the heck are you buying your sheets at?

But yet you spend $300 on a Burner Superfast driver and yes, I know we are all golfers here, so I do understand that purchase. So if $160 is too much for sheets, where the heck are you buying your sheets at?
Actually, I spent $60 on the driver.

And did you notice I'm hitting Northwestern woods as well?

Last edited:
I'm not saying I have a problem with you all spending that kind of money on sheets, more power to you. I'm saying I'm not.

I hear ya Smalls. Target sheets for me! Have a set on the bed right now, they are comfortable as sh*t! Any linens that have their own website are too expensive for me!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I forgot about this thread but I have been using these since christmas and absolutely love them! So comfortable and breathable. They are so nice in fact my parents went out and bought some for their bed.

If you believe it helps it does. Still no scientific or hard facts on this stuff working but man has a lot of these bracelets, sheets whatever sell. Its snake oil from wild west. Mind is a powerful thing and if you believe it helps then it will so good for you!

Not exactly.
I would not compare this to bracelets that have been proven to be false. Where as certain materials have been proven to be cooler temperature wise. Its the reason that Nike, adidas, PUMA and every other major golf apparel company has switched to using non-cotton materials.

If you believe it helps it does. Still no scientific or hard facts on this stuff working but man has a lot of these bracelets, sheets whatever sell. Its snake oil from wild west. Mind is a powerful thing and if you believe it helps then it will so good for you!
I did not get these sheets to take my handicap from a 5 to a 1. I got these sheets because the same technology that I love in my new Adidas cool fit shirt is being used in these sheets. If these sheets felt like crap, they would not be used.

this thread makes me LOL

Now that you got a raise, you should try 'em out! :D

like i said, it was "small", gotta shop at target with smalls

I think I am going to finally pull the trigger on these. Any long term durability issues that anyone has seen?

I think I am going to finally pull the trigger on these. Any long term durability issues that anyone has seen?

Had mine 7 months, no complaints yet.

These seem very interesting, I wonder how they work if one person is hot blooded and the other is always cold?

Any have any experience with this?

My girlfriend wants me to get these for the temperature control. I'm an always really hot to the touch and even more so when sleeping, and she says its like sleeping next to a space heater. I guess that's what happens when your body gets used to working outdoors in Canadian winters.

Expensive ass Bamboo Rayon sheets that my gf demanded when I bought a new mattress get the job done for me. However, as a result, I now do see the "value" in buying expensive high quality sheets...they do feel fantastic and make sleeping even more enjoyable. I'd venture that these performance sheets are probably a pretty solid buy.

note: bamboo sheets do well with the temp control as well. They let me breath (I'm always hot) and the gf stay warm (she's always cold).

Expensive ass Bamboo Rayon sheets that my gf demanded when I bought a new mattress get the job done for me. However, as a result, I now do see the "value" in buying expensive high quality sheets...they do feel fantastic and make sleeping even more enjoyable. I'd venture that these performance sheets are probably a pretty solid buy.

note: bamboo sheets do well with the temp control as well. They let me breath (I'm always hot) and the gf stay warm (she's always cold).

Agreed, expensive sheets are great! (I'll never admit it to her though.) I recently did the same... new mattress, new (ridiculously expensive) sheets and now she wants them replaced!

I'm a huge supporter of performance sheets, be they Sheex or the temperature balancing sheets from Sleep Number. Better sleep = better performance and better health.

These seem very interesting, I wonder how they work if one person is hot blooded and the other is always cold?

Any have any experience with this?

That is GG and I and they work quite well.

Performance Sheets?

That is GG and I and they work quite well.

Thanks JB!

May need to give them ago if I can convine the wife her flannel sheets are killing me!

I got a couple Sheex pillowcases to try out before getting the entire set. They are really soft and comfortable. I love a cold pillow and thought they don't keep as cool as i expected. Still wake up and flip several times a night. I recently bought a memory foam pillow with cooling gel on it and that is awesome. If you love a cool pillow that you don't flip 5 times a night then I highly recommend getting the memory foam with cooling gel.

Back