Performance Sheets?

I wish I could spend that much money on sheets. Seems interesting lol.

Put the sheets on tonight and first impressions are super soft and light. Have not slept in them yet but looking forward to doing so. They were super stretchy when going on the mattress and very easy to get on.

Bought the king sheets for $180 that included the fitted sheet, top sheet and 2 pillow case covers.

Put the sheets on tonight and first impressions are super soft and light. Have not slept in them yet but looking forward to doing so. They were super stretchy when going on the mattress and very easy to get on.

Bought the king sheets for $180 that included the fitted sheet, top sheet and 2 pillow case covers.

Looking forward to your thoughts. Took me a day or two to adjust and I absolutely love them.

Sheet Nate it sound's like you got a deal. I thought they were priced higher than that. Time to ponder

Wow awesome price Nate, let us know how they are. Thinking about getting some.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Sheet Nate it sound's like you got a deal. I thought they were priced higher than that. Time to ponder

Wow awesome price Nate, let us know how they are. Thinking about getting some.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk
Should of added I used a 20% off coupon at BBB, normally $225...coupon took it to $180.

I need these, I often struggle with be too warm at night and never sleep too sound

I have been pondering these things for awhile now....Nate be sure to let us know how things go.

I wonder if they are hypoallergenic? I am allergic to the fire retardant and permanent press chemicals they put in pajamas and bed sheets. I have to wash new sheets and pajamas in hot water and lots of soap for several months so I can sleep on them without itching and being woken up.

If you have trouble keeping the top sheet tucked in, sew 2 or 3 feet of material on the bottom of the sheet. The new deep mattresses and cost cutting that sheet manufacturers do cause the sheets to be too short when tucked in at the bottom of the bed.

As promised, I've come back to comment on the SHEEX sheets I bought myself for Christmas this year. They've been on for over a week now.

- Very, very easy to put on the bed! We have a king bed with a zip cover (allergenic for the dust mites) and then another mattress pad on top of that (we have 3 kids under the age of 6!) With our cotton sheets, it's a real pain to get that last corner pulled over the mattress with everything under the sheet. Actually, probably get it pulled over about half way down the mattress. These SHEEX sheets stretch right over everything with a nice snug fit on the mattress. The sheet expands very nicely and covers the entire area. Was really happy with that!

- Super soft when you get in. It's like silk sheets....but it's not. Weird to explain but it just feels right. The one 'weird' thing I noticed when I got in is the botton sheet (matress cover) kind of grabs at my feet as I adjust in the bed. Sort of makes me feel like my feet are dry and the sheet is catching those areas as I slide in. Nothing that turned me off or that I hated, just a bit different. I never feel it again at night. Maybe I just need to start getting pedicures.......

- Now, does it make one sleep better than before. First off, I think I sleep very well. I love to get 7 hours a night and 8 is just perfect. I usually wake up feeling very good....even with 3 kiddos in the house. I usually wake up at least 1 time at night to hit the head. I tend to drink a big cup of water about an hour or so before bed....habit. Anyways, before I would usually wake up about 2am to 3am and go to the bathroom. Lately, I've been waking up at 4am-5am to go. Coincidence with the new sheets? I don't know, but it seems as if I'm getting a better deeper rest at night thus the later bathroom trip.

- Favorite part of the sheets.......the pillow case! It feels great when I'm laying on it. So good.

- Temperature effect? I'm usually a fairly even temp. guy. Our 3 year old sometimes comes down at night and gets into bed with us. She is very warm natured and snuggles up to my wife which makes her very warm. She commented that she's still warm with the 3 year old in the new sheets, but I don't think a set of sheets would stop that from happening. She likes the sheets as well and even said she would welcome a 2nd set of 'em.

- Now to Performance. I shot a 65 the very next day when the sheets went on! Ok, kidding, but this last weekend I did hit 14 of 15 fairways using my driver and hit 11 of 18 greens. Unfortunately, I also had 35 putts. Did it help my performance on the course.......maybe.

All and all, I really like the sheets. Comfortable, soft and easy to put on. Love the pillow case and I think it's helping me sleep longer at night before I wake up. If you get them at BBB, make sure you get their 20% coupon which will drop the cost to under $200 (that was for a king size). I think you can get on their website and register and they will give you a 20% coupon for doing so.

Nice review Nate!! My wife wants new sheets and I did mention these to her.

Thank you may look into these

As promised, I've come back to comment on the SHEEX sheets I bought myself for Christmas this year. They've been on for over a week now.

- Very, very easy to put on the bed! We have a king bed with a zip cover (allergenic for the dust mites) and then another mattress pad on top of that (we have 3 kids under the age of 6!) With our cotton sheets, it's a real pain to get that last corner pulled over the mattress with everything under the sheet. Actually, probably get it pulled over about half way down the mattress. These SHEEX sheets stretch right over everything with a nice snug fit on the mattress. The sheet expands very nicely and covers the entire area. Was really happy with that!

- Super soft when you get in. It's like silk sheets....but it's not. Weird to explain but it just feels right. The one 'weird' thing I noticed when I got in is the botton sheet (matress cover) kind of grabs at my feet as I adjust in the bed. Sort of makes me feel like my feet are dry and the sheet is catching those areas as I slide in. Nothing that turned me off or that I hated, just a bit different. I never feel it again at night. Maybe I just need to start getting pedicures.......

- Now, does it make one sleep better than before. First off, I think I sleep very well. I love to get 7 hours a night and 8 is just perfect. I usually wake up feeling very good....even with 3 kiddos in the house. I usually wake up at least 1 time at night to hit the head. I tend to drink a big cup of water about an hour or so before bed....habit. Anyways, before I would usually wake up about 2am to 3am and go to the bathroom. Lately, I've been waking up at 4am-5am to go. Coincidence with the new sheets? I don't know, but it seems as if I'm getting a better deeper rest at night thus the later bathroom trip.

- Favorite part of the sheets.......the pillow case! It feels great when I'm laying on it. So good.

- Temperature effect? I'm usually a fairly even temp. guy. Our 3 year old sometimes comes down at night and gets into bed with us. She is very warm natured and snuggles up to my wife which makes her very warm. She commented that she's still warm with the 3 year old in the new sheets, but I don't think a set of sheets would stop that from happening. She likes the sheets as well and even said she would welcome a 2nd set of 'em.

- Now to Performance. I shot a 65 the very next day when the sheets went on! Ok, kidding, but this last weekend I did hit 14 of 15 fairways using my driver and hit 11 of 18 greens. Unfortunately, I also had 35 putts. Did it help my performance on the course.......maybe.

All and all, I really like the sheets. Comfortable, soft and easy to put on. Love the pillow case and I think it's helping me sleep longer at night before I wake up. If you get them at BBB, make sure you get their 20% coupon which will drop the cost to under $200 (that was for a king size). I think you can get on their website and register and they will give you a 20% coupon for doing so.

I think this is a spot on review. I also love the pillow case, especially when I flip it in the middle of the night, its so nice and cool.

Great review Nate. Not sure I am ready to spend that kind of money on sheets yet but maybe some pillow cases to start?

I think this is a spot on review. I also love the pillow case, especially when I flip it in the middle of the night, its so nice and cool.

There is nothing as cool as the ither side of the pillow. Not even me. :D

Great review Nate. These sheets sound awesome. I'm certainly going to try to convince my parents to let me get these for college.

There is nothing as cool as the ither side of the pillow. Not even me. :D

Great review Nate. These sheets sound awesome. I'm certainly going to try to convince my parents to let me get these for college.

If you do make sure to wash and dry them on delicate. In college I didn't know what that meant but now I am much more careful with my laundry.

If you do make sure to wash and dry them on delicate. In college I didn't know what that meant but now I am much more careful with my laundry.

Thanks and I know. I've been doing my own laundry for the past three years since I lived at school. Thanks for the heads up though!

Giving this another kick up as I've had these sheets on for about 6 weeks now (between washings). I took notice the other night, as it's been the coldest it's been here in the DFW area these last 3 days, that when getting into bed on those colder nights, the sheets don't give you a "Oh my God, it's cold, it's cold" moment when you first feel the sheet touch your skin (yes cotton...I'm talking to you).

My wife changed the sheets last week to the reg. cotton while she washed the SHEEX sheets. She put the SHEEX sheets up in the cabinet later on. After 2 nights of sleeping on the cotton sheets, she walked in one eveining while I was stripping off all the covers and pillow cases and said, "what are you doing?". I told her I need the SHEEX sheets back on. That should tell you everything.

Im with you Nate. It is really hard to go back to the regular sheets. I think of it a lot like thinking about playing golf in an old 90s cotton polo.

Wonder if I can find these in Queen deep fit? I have a very difficult time finding sheets for a really thick mattress with pillow top. Still intrigued by these and need new sheets.

Still $200 for sheets seems to much! Plus who wants to strip the bed and put on their own sheets when they are traveling?

Wonder if I can find these in Queen deep fit? I have a very difficult time finding sheets for a really thick mattress with pillow top. Still intrigued by these and need new sheets.
Cookie, these sheets have amazing stretching ability! We have a king bed with a pillow top, case around the mattress for allergy purposes AND a mattress pad (for those kiddos just in case) and the king sheets fit with no issues at all. I can even stretch them down and tuck them under the mattress with ease. If you got queen sheets you would have no issues with them fitting. Easiest sheets I've ever put on a bed and ours is stacked with stuff on it!

Cookie, these sheets have amazing stretching ability! We have a king bed with a pillow top, case around the mattress for allergy purposes AND a mattress pad (for those kiddos just in case) and the king sheets fit with no issues at all. I can even stretch them down and tuck them under the mattress with ease. If you got queen sheets you would have no issues with them fitting. Easiest sheets I've ever put on a bed and ours is stacked with stuff on it!

Thanks for that bud! Time to grab a BBB coupon and find a deal.

Just went back through this thread and I'm sorry but there is no way I am dropping this kind of coin on sheets. Even if I wanted to, Jacqui would kill me!

Back