The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason I was thinking Georgia was more west.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

You aren't helping yourself here, quit while you are behind.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

You aren't helping yourself here, quit while you are behind.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

I know but I'm just being honest. I have issues with geography but not as bad as some people. I was interested in other things during school.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I know but I'm just being honest. I have issues with geography but not as bad as some people. I was interested in other things during school.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Hey, at least you knew it was a state, that should count for something.

I wonder how cOLT is enjoying his new home so far? He's probably wearing full Arctic gear this morning.

It was a bit nippy this morning. Ain't gonna lie. Small flurry in the early afternoon. I'll say though, I was the only person I saw today that didn't have on some sort of snivel gear...

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Haha, geography is not my fiance's strongpoint either, its alot of fun giving her geography quizzes, I could start including you in them if you like.

Haha, geography is not my fiance's strongpoint either, its alot of fun giving her geography quizzes, I could start including you in them if you like.
New App idea; "Geography with Friends"

Is it weird that when Adam Scott does well, I think, "Way to go, JRMO."?

Because that happened while watching the Masters today.

You know, I was actually thinking the same thing. LOL

Lol @ Maine or Georgia

Dude, my Bridgestone J40 that I ordered is a BOMBER! Love that GD ADDi 7 shaft!

I put all I had into it today. Left everything on the course. Took what the course gave me. Yadda yadda yadda.

Do you think of me as Ari Gold?

$1200 in my bank account, which is enough for 1.5 yrs.. of car insurance. Hmm.. New car stereo..?

Listen to this guy. It's easier to save money (for car stereos and golf equipment perhaps) when bills are paid and out of mind.
I dont spend money tho. If i spend that $150 for that stereo, i'll probably have $1200 again by the time school ends, and by then i'll have an actual job.. (I currently have my own, self-made, mini-business).

We have 1,000 shared minutes and our minutes start over on the 19th.

Today we were up to 1,037 minutes. So I called up to increase our minutes to 1500 or 2,000. T-Mobile doesn't do that anymore, so now we both have unlimited minutes, text and data (2 GB 4G speed, and after that it goes to 3G with no overage) for about 10 bucks more per month than we were paying for 1,000 shared minutes, unlimited text and data for me, 150 texts and no data for her.

I can only do 6 months at a time

You can do a year at a time. And it should be about 5% cheaper if you do it that way.

How many miles do you drive a year? If it's under a set amount you can get a low mileage rate.

You can do a year at a time.
No, i cant. geico wont do a year because grades can differ the insurance over $150 every 6 months.. They dont want to assume theyre still good enough grades for the discount after a school year ends, or whatever.

No, i cant. geico wont do a year because grades can differ the insurance over $150 every 6 months.. They dont want to assume theyre still good enough grades for the discount after a school year ends, or whatever.

That's fine, but you should still be able to pay by the year, and still give them a copy of the semester report card when you get it. They will just bill you for the difference if your grades go down. Seriously. If they won't, find someone who will. Farm Bureau will, hehehe.

But you need to check prices before you change. You lose any longevity discount if you've been with Geico less than a year. Of course, you probably aren't getting a longevity discount most likely at your age. Unless it's your parent's policy. Then you might be stuck.

Just checked ticket prices for the masters cheapest was $1800.00 is this what they go for ??

Just checked ticket prices for the masters cheapest was $1800.00 is this what they go for ??

I paid 50 each for mine in the lottery. Non lottery or connection though, it wouldn't shock me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back