GG Said Yes...Again

After a sad evening this was am incredibly heartwarming story. Congratulations to you both...you deserve each other.

Congrats to you both! Definitely sounds like you guys are a perfect match!

I'm so happy for you both! Having seen you at the outings, it definitely shows how much you care for each other and what the ideal couple should look like! Now to find a venue that will fit all 10k+ of us... Or at least do a streaming Web cam like demo day will be!

Dan

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Congrats JB and Morgan!! For all of the hard work you do JB and all of the hard work Morgan does for you and the site and all of us THPers you guys absolutely deserve it!

Congrats you guys! Great to see!

Tapa Slice

I'm a newer member here but everyone seems to be good people, this just confirmed it. Congrats and have a great weekend. Hope to see you all in Atlanta. Nothing like having a good girl next to you.

God bless you both, and congrats! Very cool.

Congrats guys!

Congrats...Again!

Congrats to both of you!

Really touching. Congrats to you both!!!

Congrats you two!!

Congrats Josh and Morgan! That is incredibly exciting and very very cool. I can't wait to meet you both in May, as you seem like wonderful people.

nicely done JB!

Congratulations to you both, just wish I could have seen the look on GG face, that must have been priceless

Congrats!!!

Congrats guys.

Congratulations! May your years ahead be filled with lasting joy. :)

Congratulations to you both.

Congrats you two. You really do make a great couple.

Great story - congrats to the both of you :)

Congrats! Bob's Big Boy with a photographer...,Dude you really shouldn't have gone all out! I'm kidding.. It truly awesome. Here's to many more years of happiness together

I enjoy this story. Congratulations to you both on your happiness.

Congrats, Josh and Morgan. Really glad that you found each other.

Back