GG Said Yes...Again

That's awesome! Congrats to you both!

It was fun tricking her with the 1st ring tonight. Dropping the 2nd one on her was a lot of fun. I even got to get down on one knee again.

Congrats Josh and Morgan. Also, thank you Josh. Tip of the THP hat to ya', dude.

Awesome news ! Congrats !

Well played! Where will you do the wedding?

Congrats Josh and Morgan. Also, thank you Josh. Tip of the THP hat to ya', dude.

You are very welcome JR. You deserve that date for a special night.

This was SO unexpected. We took a mini vacation just before we left for this trip and that was supposed to be our anniversary gift to each other. Now I feel like the worst wife ever because I didn't even get him a card. The rings are absolutely gorgeous, I am speechless right now.

Congrats to both of you! It might be tough to find a venue that will fit all the THP members though.

Lucky, lucky man JB. You hit the Lotto 1460 times, even Kim Jong-un can't claim that record.

Very nice

This was SO unexpected. We took a mini vacation just before we left for this trip and that was supposed to be our anniversary gift to each other. Now I feel like the worst wife ever because I didn't even get him a card. The rings are absolutely gorgeous, I am speechless right now.

Ring pics!!!

It was fun tricking her with the 1st ring tonight. Dropping the 2nd one on her was a lot of fun. I even got to get down on one knee again.

Well played sir, drop the bomb on her lol

Congrats to the both of you!

Congrats you two! You are guys are so great for each other and it always shows. So happy for you and wish you many more years of happiness!

Great to hear! Can't wait to see the ring next weekend!

Congrats! I can't wait to tell you two that in person!

Just tap it in...Just tap it in.

Now I feel like the worst wife ever because I didn't even get him a card.

I think I'll go with "You gotta be crazy, Not even close" for a 1000 Alex.

You rock Morgan

Nice going you guys!

I'm so excited for ya'll Josh. I remember you talking about this a while ago, and could tell how excited you were.

Josh, Morgan, from the bottom of my heart CONGRATS! I got to see first hand at the PGA Show just how well you two compliment, balance, and complete each-other.

So very cool, way to go buddy! So happy for you guys!

Congrats y'all! :D

Congrats Josh and Morgan. Josh you really hit a "hole in one" with her!!!

congrats again!

Congrats guys! Two very deserving people!

Josh, Morgan, from the bottom of my heart CONGRATS! I got to see first hand at the PGA Show just how well you two compliment, balance, and complete each-other.

So very cool, way to go buddy! So happy for you guys!
haha and we were fighting a lot of that time, but we always fight at the PGA show, it's tradition.

Back