GG Said Yes...Again

Congrats Josh and Morgan!!! Only in Ohio. Haha

Congrats JB & GG

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

How awesome, congrats to both of you. It's wonderful to have such a great pair leading and directing this awesome community. I'm so happy for both of you!

Thank you all very much.

Thank you all so much for the kind words. This was so unexpected and I still can't stop thinking about what a terrible wife I am because I didn't get him anything...not even a card! He swore to me that we weren't going to exchange gifts.

Congrats guys!! Here's to many more wonderful years together!!

Congrats Josh and Morgan. I finally figured it out last night on twitter when mward let me and texashacker on what that really ment. Ha!

Thank you all so much for the kind words. This was so unexpected and I still can't stop thinking about what a terrible wife I am because I didn't get him anything...not even a card! He swore to me that we weren't going to exchange gifts.

Cards are lame, no guy likes cards. Save yourselves the $4 and just say what you mean.

Who wants to bet on how many spread sheets Morgan has for planning the ceremony to renew their vows? ;) haha just kidding friend

You fell for that trick? Haha, I fall for it all the time too. Hey you're off the hook, he's the one that broke the rule.

Congrats to both of you, you're an amazing couple and both great friends to me! I'm very happy for you.

Whoa, man!!!! ...what'd she say??

crane.jpg

But seriously, congrats, JB and GG!!

Congrats to both of you! Happy Anniversary!

Wow well done. Makes me get all misty! Congrats and wishes for many more great years of togetherness for you two.

The surprise gifts are the best. I love surprising my wife with something even if she didn't get me anything, the joy of giving is amazing, more than enough!

Congrats to you both JB and GG!!

For those that would like the story, on Monday, GG and I will be celebrating our anniversary. Of course we will be driving that day and working. Well, tonight I gave her her anniversary present. It was a beautiful Saphire and diamond ring that I really liked and thought of her when I saw it.

Well, to make a long story short, 4 years ago, this lady said yes to me. She did so without a wedding, without her friends and without her family. Tonight, I asked her to marry me again. Gave her a 2nd ring (eternity ring) to give her that wedding next year on our 5th anniversary.

She is everything to me and those that meet her and have spent time with her, know how lucky I am.

Nice move buddy!!! You truly are a lucky man!

For those that would like the story, on Monday, GG and I will be celebrating our anniversary. Of course we will be driving that day and working. Well, tonight I gave her her anniversary present. It was a beautiful Saphire and diamond ring that I really liked and thought of her when I saw it.

Well, to make a long story short, 4 years ago, this lady said yes to me. She did so without a wedding, without her friends and without her family. Tonight, I asked her to marry me again. Gave her a 2nd ring (eternity ring) to give her that wedding next year on our 5th anniversary.

She is everything to me and those that meet her and have spent time with her, know how lucky I am.

Well done JB! You have show, not just tell, the special ones how special they are, and how lucky you are to have them!

GG is like a 10# Bass - a keeper!

Way to go guys!

Congratulations both of you.

Marriage is a wonderful thing. I would not change it for the world.

Finding someone to spend the rest of your days with is not easy but very rewarding.

Congratulations you two.

Very cool, congrats you two!

Very cool! Congrats to both of you!!!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I just want to say congrats again! After meeting you two, you guys definitely deserve! Congrats Josh and Morgan!

Back