THP @ Winstar Golf Course

Only 2 more weeks till this thing! Can't wait. Who else is going?

Sent from my Galaxy S3

This month's Avid Golfer (Whitney Drolen cover) has a WinStar coupon, page 21. I

t's called a Pick 2 for $44.95, includes meal. The options are: Golf, Lesson, Putting Analysis, Swing Analysis, Indoor simulator use, Club Fitting, Personal training session, used of covered hitting bays.

Coupon is valid from 5/1/13 to 7/31/13.

A couple of guys I know played up there last weekend. Said the course is in phenomenal shape.

A couple of guys I know played up there last weekend. Said the course is in phenomenal shape.

I like the sound of this. Looking forward to getting up there.

Unfortunately I am going to have to bail out....my boss's mother was recently diagnosed with lung cancer and they have done surgery and are now ready to start chemo, as a result my boss has started Family Medical Leave.

Since my boss is out, that puts me in the position of doing my job and her job too.

I hate that I won't be able to be there, but hope we can do it again at a later date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Add another 1" - 1.5" of rain that area just got yesterday with the storms. Should be even better in a week!

Is the first page updated? Only 7? Oh well I know I will be having fun with whoever is there!
Seriously, no Cookie or Jman??

Sorry to hear that you will not be joining us Tim.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

Is playing 36 still an option for some people? I'd love to get in 2 rounds on Saturday.

Seriously, no Cookie or Jman??

I'm working on it Buddy. With Tim out if I'll work even harder if I'd be the one to keep it at 8. Have had some rather big stuff come up, but I can't leave you hanging.

Just found out I'm going to be flying to Lincoln, NE that Saturday morning.

Is playing 36 still an option for some people? I'd love to get in 2 rounds on Saturday.
I will be! Even if we tee off at 10:30, would think if we got off by 4 we should be good.

I plan to try and play 36 for sure.

I'm working on it Buddy. With Tim out if I'll work even harder if I'd be the one to keep it at 8. Have had some rather big stuff come up, but I can't leave you hanging.

Let me know if you need me to call and sweet talk anyone!! Wouldn't be the same without you! You are quickly becoming "Cookie" like status around us THP'ers! Speaking of Cookie......why won't he call me back?!

Thanks for setting all this up Aaron....gonna be a fun day full of 'surprises'!

No prob... What are theae suprises you speak of? I plan to kidnap anyine not going at iron-point at 4am.

I might play 36 holes.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

I'm ready to do this. Wife was talking about this today. Told her not to expect me until late. 36 holes are in the plan.

Work keeps flip flopping on when we may be needed and Moore is in my region I've already been twice this week and may have to go stay a few days next week so i won't be able to commit at this time. Hope everyone has a blast.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Work keeps flip flopping on when we may be needed and Moore is in my region I've already been twice this week and may have to go stay a few days next week so i won't be able to commit at this time. Hope everyone has a blast.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
You are not a true Rangers fan then................:D

Let us know if things change!

"I didn't know the Rangers had fans until a few years ago" says the Astros 'fan' :alien:
Were were always there.....just with paper bags on our heads........kind of like the Lastros fans have adopted the last 5 years.

Paper bag goes with me everywhere. It's starting to tear apart with all the use it is getting.

Back