THP @ Winstar Golf Course

niteowl03

Reaction score
Handicap
A 2yr old
Ok we are booked for 10:40am on June 1st and for the 4 tee times after that as well. I need everyone to send me their Name, Address, and DOB so Mark can register us for the "Players Club" @ Winstar to get the $75 rate. If you already have a players card there then this isnt necessary.

I have the following people available that weekend. Please let me know if you replied but aren't on the list

Confirmed:
Niteowl03 - info sent
Nate - Info Sent
afwcardinal - Info Sent
capt.dru - Info Sent
threeboysdad - Info Sent
Easy8 - Info Sent
ducmike - Info Sent
jank1434 - Info Sent

First 18:
10:40am
Niteowl03
Nate
afwcardinal
jank1434

10:50am
capt.dru
threeboysdad
Easy8
ducmike

Second 18:
2:40pm
Niteowl03
afwcardinal
Easy8

2:50pm
Nate
jank1434
capt.dru

Last edited:
Right now I can swing:

May 18/19
June 1/2
June 14/15
June 21/22
June 28/29

May 25/26 is Memorial weekend which might be hard but right now I'm available as well.

I could likely do the weekend of June 15th-16th. Will have kiddos all other weekends besides that.

Next weekend is last weekend here before leaving for Orlando. May 25th-26th is Memorial Day weekend I believe...

I'll have to check when I get home this afternoon.

I would prefer June myself, I won't be in work/school then so it makes the drive/trip way easier.

I would prefer June myself, I won't be in work/school then so it makes the drive/trip way easier.

When do you guys actually release James?

Yea, I would guess June would be the best bet for most here.

I will check the schedule when I get home. Thanks for getting this started Aaron. It is hard to do from my phone.

Thanks for putting the thread together, this is all that works for me

June 22-23
June 29-30

I am single and have no life....I can probably make it anytime you guys wanna do it.

You need to drag Jank and dtak with you!

That might could be arranged :D

Jman and I have been talking about doing this for over a year now...we just need to "get ur done"

This will get done, whether Jman plays with 2 of us or 12 of us!

Where's my little SA buddy Daniel? He must come.

YES!!!!!

I'm excited about it, not only have I always wanted to play the course, it'll be a great time with friends.

I don't have available w/e's. Below are available days.

May 4 (Sat)
May 12 (Sun)
June 1 (Sat)
June 9 (Sun)
June 16 (Sun)
June 23 (Sun)
June 29-30

A friend of mine runs one of the poker rooms. If people were staying the w/e and wanted to stay at Winstar, I can ask him if he can help coordinate a group rate or a discounted green fee. I don't know how much pull he has for that. But, I can at least ask him what the options are.

Everyone would just need to promise to lose a lot of money at the tables.

That would be quite the drive for dtak, but if Tim can do it so can Daniel. I will Pm him when I get to the house. How about some of the other Texans and Okie's. Truett needs to hit this one. Who else needs to be there, that has not responded. I know there are quite a few just from the DFW area. Staticline, NoLine, easy8, ducmike. I know there are more, just can't think of them off the top of my head.

I am going to do my best to be there as well. Maybe meet in jmans neck of the woods and carpool who knows

I think the big question is what weekend can we break Phillip (TBD) away from the women on the dance floor?

I think the big question is what weekend can we break Phillip (TBD) away from the women on the dance floor?

There are plenty of ladies at Winstar!

Ill get a PM out to all the DFW guys once i get home

I just sent a pm to dtak84.

Sounds awesome, I will post the best weekends shortly

Back