The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've done that, and I'm not sure there is anything more painful.

Agreed. My pinky toe starts out to the right then bends left. Kinda like an S, it's not pretty.

Can you just have them lop it off War? Seriously that sucks just another reason why I always wear shoes or slippers.

Can you just have them lop it off War? Seriously that sucks just another reason why I always wear shoes or slippers.
No time for those. Sitting on the couch, nature called for the kiddo, I ran.

Daughter woke up, needed to go "potty." Got up, ran back there to help her with turning on the bathroom light.

Dark. Took the corner too fast, caught pinky toe right on the corner of the wall.

It is now facing toward the ceiling. Definitely broken. Pain. Need rum.

make it a double albatross and call me in the morning lol... That sucks buddy. Shoes are gonna hurt

Daughter woke up, needed to go "potty." Got up, ran back there to help her with turning on the bathroom light.

Dark. Took the corner too fast, caught pinky toe right on the corner of the wall.

Price of being a good day huh?

I was fully expecting to see some photos.

Darren that's sucks it's happened to me and I hate not being told the whole story.

War, ouch man, my pinky toe is useless couldn't afford shoes as a kid so my pinky to got squashed into my other toes it's completely trashed the calluses are on the side and the nail is all messed up, I almost want to break it and have it set properly but whatever. Also my buddy stubbed his big toe so hard once the bone popes out it was not good.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Going to be a bad fire summer here in Colorado. Already full force today and not looking good. T&P's to those in the heat of it.

LtEvOtApPeD B4

We're taking the first rate increase since I started with Farm Bureau. It's still less than half of most of the other companies rate increases in the past year. It just sucks because ours is happening now.

Going to be a bad fire summer here in Colorado. Already full force today and not looking good. T&P's to those in the heat of it.

LtEvOtApPeD B4

Crazy stuff happening. We're watching the news in Steamboat Springs, and will be driving home to Fort Collins Thursday. Sounds like they were covered in smoke today. My sister's fiancé's place is in the next section to be evacuated because of the Black Forest fire.

All this and it's June 11.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Crazy stuff happening. We're watching the news in Steamboat Springs, and will be driving home to Fort Collins Thursday. Sounds like they were covered in smoke today. My sister's fiancé's place is in the next section to be evacuated because of the Black Forest fire.

All this and it's June 11.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4 Beta

This will be a bad record summer I'm fearing! I just sent you a PM about the tourny next week.

My rant...will not go into details, but anyone out there that wants to send any and all thoughts and prayers on a general post, I would be most appreciative. As a general statement...I'm afraid for the safety of my son while over at his mother's. Am also concerned for her safety (should give a level of concern) as it relates to her oldest son from another relationship prior to me. I just got off the phone with her and was made aware of what is going on over there and have requested my son to be with me full time until (if) it is resolved. I can't stress enough for those young parents out there to be a parent and not the friend...that will hopefully come in the adult years. Tough love is...well...tough and guiding them (not telling them or befriending them) down a drug free path is a MUST. I want to go on, but best left at that and much appreciated.

Hug your kids and love them...truly... with all you have to give.

They ALL MUST DIE!!!!!!!!

th

The wife said we couldn't detour the drive to Orlando through Augusta so I could try and beg my way on the course for a round!

Oh and Georgia's road construction on 75 gets annoying when driving all night.

War Eagle I guess you got your excuse for tomorrow! Hope you straightened out that toe!

You are an awesome dad Doug from the stories you have told me and from what I've observed! Will be thinking about you and your son for sure!

This will be a bad record summer I'm fearing! I just sent you a PM about the tourny next week.

My rant...will not go into details, but anyone out there that wants to send any and all thoughts and prayers on a general post, I would be most appreciative. As a general statement...I'm afraid for the safety of my son while over at his mother's. Am also concerned for her safety (should give a level of concern) as it relates to her oldest son from another relationship prior to me. I just got off the phone with her and was made aware of what is going on over there and have requested my son to be with me full time until (if) it is resolved. I can't stress enough for those young parents out there to be a parent and not the friend...that will hopefully come in the adult years. Tough love is...well...tough and guiding them (not telling them or befriending them) down a drug free path is a MUST. I want to go on, but best left at that and much appreciated.

Thoughts going your way!

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

I hate when people are passive-aggressive. And I hate when people put down the opinions of others. I especially hate when the two go together. It isn't nice.

I hate when people are passive-aggressive. And I hate when people put down the opinions of others. I especially hate when the two go together. It isn't nice.

That's alot of hate.

How did your date/sleepover go last weekend or is that still coming up?

The Official Rant of the Day

That's alot of hate.

How did your date/sleepover go last weekend or is that still coming up?

That's next week, maybe.

Oh, and I realize the irony in my post. I do like irony.

Well said. Thoughts and prayers.

Decided to play as a release today, now stuck behind the end of a tourney with mass plumb bobbing going on. Boo.

Thoughts your way buddy, I hope everything works out well and that you get sole custody of your son!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back