2013 Callaway Staff Bags

Pretty excited that we are giving one of the US Open bags away right now.

Boom goes the dynamite!

I am drooling. It is now the background of my work computer so I can look at it everyday. The detail is amazing.. The wicker basket zipper pulls are probably my favorite touch

That US Open staff bag is amazing looking! Wow that would look great in my sports room for sure!

Woohoo!!! Heading there now.

I am drooling. It is now the background of my work computer so I can look at it everyday. The detail is amazing.. The wicker basket zipper pulls are probably my favorite touch
I didnt even notice that, what a nice touch.

I didnt even notice that, what a nice touch.

Ya I thought so. They really thought of just about everything. Not something many people will notice, but the attention to detail really makes it that much more special.

#5yearwar dude

Just put my Morgan Cup staff bag in my travel case to make sure it fit for next week...........it did, barely. LOL! Don't need a new travel bag!

Well, I get to use my Callaway MC bag at least one more time this Thursday! Very excited!

Well, I get to use my Callaway MC bag at least one more time this Thursday! Very excited!

Bragging!

I do like those staff bags though, they're clean and sharp looking. Do they clean up easily though?

Bragging!

I do like those staff bags though, they're clean and sharp looking. Do they clean up easily though?

Really easily. Just use a magic eraser on any heavy stuff.

Back