2013 Callaway Staff Bags

These pics never get old, they look amazing, that white just pops!!!

Dang York, welcome to the party! Glad you finally got it to the right place. After the Texas Invite I took some oxiclean to the white parts of the bag that got a little black'n up from the carts. Come out right away. But I do think I'm going to get a stand back to use till the MC. Just more practical and I won't have to keep washing it after every round!

I know I am a little late to the party on this, but it does not change my excitement level in the least bit. Came home to this beauty:

Did your neighbors look at you as strange as mine did when I was in the front yard photographing my golf bag?

Did your neighbors look at you as strange as mine did when I was in the front yard photographing my golf bag?

That's actually funny because 2 of my neighbors stopped, commented on the bag and how freaking cool it was, and then asked why the heck I was taking pictures of it.

I know I am a little late to the party on this, but it does not change my excitement level in the least bit. Came home to this beauty:

staffbag.png

Very nice Anthony! Better late than never, I can't wait to see that bad boy in person!

Very nice Anthony! Better late than never, I can't wait to see that bad boy in person!

Heck yea bro! Just a couple months from now.

Not sure if you fellas had seen these yet, but I noticed them on Instagram earlier from Callaway. The 2013 U.S. Open staff bags.

ccb26436a6e711e2914022000a9e0653_7.jpg

Not sure if you fellas had seen these yet, but I noticed them on Instagram earlier from Callaway. The 2013 U.S. Open staff bags.

HOLY STARS AND STRIPES those are freaking gorgeous!!!!!!!!

That is just down right SEXY! And I am not a callaway guy.

Sounds like I need to get on Twitter with the Callaway guys and figure out how to add this to my collection!! That is gorgeous.

Just got a steal off of ebay. A once used, perfect condition, X Hot Staff bag for 200. Should have it next week.

Dan

Callaway sure knows how to put up a gorgeous staff bag! Love it!

Sweet bags.

That one is beautiful Jeff. Could also go for the state bag of Texas.

I like the US Open bags, but not as much as I like the Masters one if I am being honest

WOW!!! That is freaking gorgeous.

Good gosh they are making some great looking bags for the majors this year! Yikes!

Those look incredible, I love the color scheme!!!

UNREAL. Very captain America ish!

Dude, my Bridgestone J40 that I ordered is a BOMBER! Love that GD ADDi 7 shaft!

those bags look sick!

Back