2013 Morgan Cup Matchups

I'm just going to make Junior drive for like 10 hours. He's bound to drop a hundy!

I am game for a practice match or twelve. I need a Tuesday match whether it be morning or afternoon if anyone's interested.

A midget punch to the sack. Twice maybe

This made me lol. Hysterical cap. As for rounds, I am trying to get Arydolphin Thursday afternoon but I have nothing set up for that morning yet.

There's no way I shoot 100.

This guy is a rockstar.

Dude we are joking around about Thainer. You both wont shoot anywhere near a hundy

Dude we are joking around about Thainer. You both wont shoot anywhere near a hundy

I figured when you said Junior. But I am a young one too, so you never know.

You may be a young one but there is one "Junior" here and Thain has had that title for a while.

*Shrugs shoulders* I know his nickname is Junior. I'm just not good at reading into things. Right over my head.

*Shrugs shoulders* I know his nickname is Junior. I'm just not good at reading into things. Right over my head.

You worry too much JT. We love you man!

JT you are both excellent young players. I expect you both to go down there and wreck folks. Also for the record, it was a joke. I have played with Junior and think he's going to do extremely well in the MC.

Lots of soft skin in here, better toughen up before July. Mental game and putting will win the MC!

Lots of soft skin in here, better toughen up before July. Mental game and putting will win the MC!

I guess that rules you out. Hehe

I guess that rules you out. Hehe

My skin has ink in it. Makes it extra tough. I know I'm gonna surprise a few with my putting this year. Can't come soon enough.

Hi guys. Im not shooting Hundy's even though I am driving. It took 25 hours of driving on near no sleep and 4 straight days at disney and someone elses clubs to do that!

Lets Party

My skin has ink in it. Makes it extra tough. I know I'm gonna surprise a few with my primping this year. Can't come soon enough.

FIFY..

You got that right Buck!!!

Hmm...tough skin, check. Strong mental game, check. Good with the flat stick, check. MC tested and proven, check. You guys might as well not show up, Team Hackers has this.

Hmm...tough skin, check. Strong mental game, check. Good with the flat stick, check. MC tested and proven, check. You guys might as well not show up, Team Hackers has this.

as long as they keep avoiding team dotcom they might:alien:

as long as they keep avoiding team dotcom they might:alien:

Grrr....I want Dean in singles! Chunky, make it happen!

it would be a pleasure

I know one thing, if this happens, we will have a great time. You are definitely one of my favorite people to play a round with.

But then that would mean I wouldn't get to play against Dean! He is one THPer I've been around but haven't shared a round with yet. Guess I just need to make it to more THP outings, that would improve my chances

But then that would mean I wouldn't get to play against Dean! He is one THPer I've been around but haven't shared a round with yet. Guess I just need to make it to more THP outings, that would improve my chances

That's Why I am fighting to get a practice round in with Dr. Dolphin. I need to PM him and make sure this happens.

Back