2013 Morgan Cup Matchups

I will play dude. Does not seem like I have anyone to play with other than 2 rounds so far. Would love to get in a Capt match as well

I have no rounds set up outside of Thursday AM. I'll play with whoever. If I have to put up with you for 18 holes I could do that

I'm looking for a Wednesday afternoon round. Anyone?

I've got a few guys together for Thursday afternoon, still looking there too. and have a full foursome for wed morning.

I'm up for it dude. You can join up with me and Wake.

I would love to play with Dean and Chunkster at some point. Maybe Thursday afternoon?

I would love to play with Dean and Chunkster at some point. Maybe Thursday afternoon?

I do owe you a round at some point.

Wed or Thursday?

Wed. I'm getting into MB around 3. So we can go off there. Unless Wake wants to play with me on Thursday afternoon. In that case, we can start our own group for Wednesday.

I'm looking for a Wednesday afternoon round. Anyone?

I've got a few guys together for Thursday afternoon, still looking there too. and have a full foursome for wed morning.

Ill be around wed afternoon and will play with u and anyone else that wants to tee it up

I'm in for dat Whodat!

Ddec. Chunky. Mike dean and me. Wednesday afternoon?

JT we've got Thursday morning. Although playing with you and wake would be great too...

Ddec. Chunky. Mike dean and me. Wednesday afternoon?

JT we've got Thursday morning. Although playing with you and wake would be great too...

Sounds like a winner

I do need a round with Howzat, which will have to fit in on Weds I believe. Heck I'll probably just stand on the range and see who is ready to go out when I'm ready.

That might be the only round I already have in the books with Jake/Freddie/Jarret

How I feel as I watch everybody get in groups:
tumblr_m6k0x0Eg0Q1qm3db9o1_500.gif

I do need a round with Howzat, which will have to fit in on Weds I believe. Heck I'll probably just stand on the range and see who is ready to go out when I'm ready.

I am booked Wednesday. Sorry.

Hahaha. No. It's just a joke.
I'll play with you buddy.

No orange allowed. Unless there is an AU somewhere embroidered on it.

I'll play with you buddy.

No orange allowed. Unless there is an AU somewhere embroidered on it.

I can do that. My best friend goes to AU. I'm sure he's got something laying around.

I can do that. My best friend goes to AU. I'm sure he's got something laying around.
I have some XXL Under Armour AU shirts. They dont fit me anymore. You can use one as a tent.

I will play with you as well JT

Back