Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

It gets worse until they are about 10. Once they start school all of the kids invite all of their classmates to their birthday party. It's insane! From K thru 3rd grade it seemed like we had a birthday party every weekend.

So we have an opening for one more. Any takers? Looking at you Mr. Lukes?

Sorry guys. Been dealing with a sick daughter so haven't been checking in. Can't make Sunday. Really bummed about it but my wife reminded me just now that I have some stupid 1st birthday I have to go to. Kids are always ruining stuff.

When you coming down man!

Good question. The girl I was coming to visit is getting crushed with a new project and work and has been nearly impossible to get a hold of.

It gets worse until they are about 10. Once they start school all of the kids invite all of their classmates to their birthday party. It's insane! From K thru 3rd grade it seemed like we had a birthday party every weekend.

Yup. You could never plan a weekend activity. There was always a party, then when there wasn't it was granmom's turn for a visit :). Wouldn't change a thing though.

Any need a 4th for early Sunday? Have a birthday party on Saturday :)

We have room at Nashanic for one more. Tee time is 2:40.

Yup. You could never plan a weekend activity. There was always a party, then when there wasn't it was granmom's turn for a visit :). Wouldn't change a thing though.

Any need a 4th for early Sunday? Have a birthday party on Saturday :)

Skipper may be able to come just have to ask my sister when she gets home....

Sounds good. We'll hold the spot until we hear from him/her.

Skeeter may be able to come just have to ask my sister when she gets home....

We have room at Nashanic for one more. Tee time is 2:40.

Thanks fire. Would have been too late for me. Glad you got a taker.

Have fun.

Thanks to an outing at Crystal, we are now planning on playing Crystal Springs on Wednesday midday. If anyone wants in let me know.

I'm lucky enough to have a wife that hates going to anything planned. She'll only go to b-day parties of people she has known for her entire life. But her best childhood friend decided to move to Long Island and screwed us all up. My wife was her maid of honor at her wedding and she still is looking for excuses out of this one! Have fun guys. What courses are you playing at Neshanic?

Gonna try and get there about an hour early.

Cool, going to get ready and head out in a few. Its 45 minutes from me. Going to try to leave by 115.

I'm looking to play next Sunday. Any interest? There is a groupon for Bowling Green for $49. Pretty nice course. Charlie that's not far from you, right?

I'm looking to play next Sunday. Any interest? There is a groupon for Bowling Green for $49. Pretty nice course. Charlie that's not far from you, right?

Not too far, no. I have work at 5:30, but if we play early enough, I'd love to.

Not too far, no. I have work at 5:30, but if we play early enough, I'd love to.

I just read the fine print on the groupon and they are only allowing one per group of three or two per group of four. The course is way over priced without the groupon so I think we should look for another course.

I just read the fine print on the groupon and they are only allowing one per group of three or two per group of four. The course is way over priced without the groupon so I think we should look for another course.

Okay. Where are you thinking?

Not sure how far Mercer Oaks is for you Dam but its 54 to walk. Might be able to get Rob or Joe to make it four. Fireitup hasn't played the West course, great track.

Not sure how far Mercer Oaks is for you Dam but its 54 to walk. Might be able to get Rob or Joe to make it four. Fireitup hasn't played the West course, great track.

I could do Saturday early am or Sunday mid am.

Mercer Oaks is kind of far. I would be in though, depending on what time we play. We'd have to be finished by 2 or so.

Mercer Oaks is kind of far. I would be in though, depending on what time we play. We'd have to be finished by 2 or so.

No worries, if its to far don't worry about. Whatever is easiest for you.

Back