Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

Been trying to check times on Mercer Oaks and nothing has popped up yet.[/QUOTE]

We might need to find another course.

Thanks guys!
Damn Darren, that just sounds brutal. How'd that happen? Worst break I've seen was a double compound fracture. Skating with my friend and the board kicked out from under him and he fell backwards. Put his arms out behind him to stop himself and bones just popped out both arms halfway between his elbow and wrist. He was in such shock he didn't even yell. Just looked at us like WTF is this!

Skiing. Was riding fakie down a run. Went to switch back to regular and my ski buried in a powder drift and stuck there. Spiral fractures hurt like a b*tch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

What sort of witchcraft to use to conjure that tee time? I just checked lol.

Damakis is our fourth.

Lol I have been checking every 30 minutes or so.

Damakis, you confirmed for being our 4th?

What sort of witchcraft to use to conjure that tee time? I just checked lol.

Damakis is our fourth.

Lol I have been checking every 30 minutes or so.

Damakis, you confirmed for being our 4th?

If Damaikis cant play, there is a slight chance I can play. Going to the Dr. tomorrow. Hopefully getting clearance.

We might need to find another course.

Boom! Sunday, 9:30 at Mercer West booked![/QUOTE]

I'm in. Shot 79 yesterday. That's four straight rounds in the 70's. I have never done that before. Will Sunday be number 5?

Boom! Sunday, 9:30 at Mercer West booked!

I'm in. Shot 79 yesterday. That's four straight rounds in the 70's. I have never done that before. Will Sunday be number 5?[/QUOTE]

Wow awesome. What do you attribute to the streak?

I'm in. Shot 79 yesterday. That's four straight rounds in the 70's. I have never done that before. Will Sunday be number 5?

Wow awesome. What do you attribute to the streak?[/QUOTE]

I don't know. The swing has just clicked and I'm thinking more about the shot at hand then the swing. I'm just seeing the shot and then swinging.

We should tee it up soon, man. I live in Hamilton Square so Mercer Oaks is my "home course"

Yeah Mercer Oaks is less than a mile from my house, so I am there often. Not getting any better though. Curious:confused2:

Wow awesome. What do you attribute to the streak?[/QUOTE]

I've really only seen him have one bad round score wise and that was at Mountainview. Everything else is in the 70's, sandbagger of the year.

I don't think I can play Sunday, sorry guys. Got stuff going on.

no worries, i will find a 4th

Can you give me until tomorrow Joe? My appt is at 4. I already have the ok from my wife if I am cleared by the doctor.

Can you give me until tomorrow Joe? My appt is at 4. I already have the ok from my wife if I am cleared by the doctor.

Get it done Dev. We can carpool.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Wow awesome. What do you attribute to the streak?

I've really only seen him have one bad round score wise and that was at Mountainview. Everything else is in the 70's, sandbagger of the year.[/QUOTE]

Joe is the sandbagger of the year. He tells me he is a 12. The highest score I've seen him shoot was an 83. All the other rounds have been in the 70's. I think we need to play a match of some kind on Sunday.

I've really only seen him have one bad round score wise and that was at Mountainview. Everything else is in the 70's, sandbagger of the year.

Joe is the sandbagger of the year. He tells me he is a 12. The highest score I've seen him shoot was an 83. All the other rounds have been in the 70's. I think we need to play a match of some kind on Sunday.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2[/QUOTE]

We will have a throw down.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

We will have a throw down.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2[/QUOTE]

Throw down with Bobby Flay? I smoke some mean ribs!

I shot 88 my first round with you at makefield. I couldn't hit a wedge shot to save my life that day.

Fireitup the grill!

True but that was the old jlukes.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Back