hey guys how's it been. Anyone here as excited as me for GTA 5

hey guys how's it been. Anyone here as excited as me for GTA 5

I'm looking forward to it! What's the unlimited ammo code?

Tappin my iPhone5

Still undecided between XB1 and PS4

Well the ps4s controller is massive.
The Xbox Ones controller is also bigger but smaller then the space shuttle sized ps4 controller.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Well the ps4s controller is massive.
The Xbox Ones controller is also bigger but smaller then the space shuttle sized ps4 controller.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

It really comes down to what most of the people I play online with will get.

It really comes down to what most of the people I play online with will get.

Same here. Its gotta be Xbox for me. Imo its the best online experience

Same here. Its gotta be Xbox for me. Imo its the best online experience

Thats what I'm leaning towards. Plus forza > gt

Throw in the fact that my wife wants kinnect and it's about 60/40 xb1

Motoo, get an xb1 so we can play bf4

Oh absolutely!!! Im an avid forza player, I love it. Can't wait for 5. Add me sometime we can play (I drift quite a bit) gt: Ol Dirty Evok

Oh absolutely!!! Im an avid forza player, I love it. Can't wait for 5. Add me sometime we can play (I drift quite a bit) gt: Ol Dirty Evok

I haven't played in forever but if I see you on I'll throw it in! Miss driving my 599xx

Gamer tag: jlukes

I haven't played in forever but if I see you on I'll throw it in! Miss driving my 599xx

Gamer tag: jlukes

Great! Yeah man I haven't been on in weeks but if I am its usually forza haha or a bit of cod. Love the 599, my go to for drifitng is the Toyota AE86 trueno. Old school!

Anybody with Xbox Live Gold membership, Assassins Creed 2 is free this week. It seems Xbox is releasing 2 games a month for free, the release on the 1st and 16th of every month.

I never play live anymore. I still have 2 years' worth of unused live gold subscription cards that I might never redeem.

I'll be getting an xbone and you bet I'll be getting BF4.

Schweet. I don't think I'll be getting the first release... Maybe once the second or third gen comes out. For example, with the 360 I got the pro rather than the 1st edition.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk 2

This really isn't news or a credible source. The Xbox One uses less ram for its OS than the PS4 but the PS4 has better RAM while RAM but the limiting factor is the graphics chip in terms of graphics. The ram will certainly aide and allow each system to do more "stuff" but I honestly doubt you will be able to tell any difference. I have 8 gigs of RAM in my desktop and it really has nothing to do with my graphics which is limited to the 1GB card that is in it. Sure, I can have a ton of stuff running in the background but if I am playing on Xbox One or PS4, I am not popping in and out of a game to surf the web, check out social media sites or whatever people do. Only thing that is really important is to interact with your gaming friends, check achievements or trophy's...you know gaming related stuff. These things will also be limited by the HD, they will still take some time to load, its a shame we aren't seeing SDD yet but I suppose its still not economical to have them in consoles but I am curious if they will be supported. At least in the PS4 it might be a possibility as it has a swapable system, I am sure the Xbox One will eventually be upgradable when someone disassembles one and figures it out.

It's good to hear Sony has learned from their shortcomings of the last system, and are preparing for advancements in the future. While you may only look towards the gaming aspect, others might not and it would be stupid to exclude that market segment.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

It's good to hear Sony has learned from their shortcomings of the last system, and are preparing for advancements in the future. While you may only look towards the gaming aspect, others might not and it would be stupid to exclude that market segment.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Why are you always trying to stir the pot with this? You posted a terrible youtube video that is not news nor a source of credible information. You made a point about RAM and then in your rebuttal you not only change the subject completely but you use vague language to make a completely different point that is hard to follow.

From what I gather you are trying to say is that Xbox is an all inclusive entertainment system and that Sony is trying to catch up? If this is what you are saying I will have to disagree, I will concede that overall and for the majority of the systems life Live has been a better service but at this point its negligible at best. They both offer services such as Netflix and Hulu, I forget if Live offers a music service but I know Sony does. If accessories like kinect are what you are driving at Xbox One would be blowing PS4 out of the water because it comes standard with motion controls. Believe it or not gamers are still going to make a majority of purchases, the main demographic is still young males who want to play sports games, car games and shoot stuff. This is a far cry from dancing zumba in the living room.

I've already made a point in earlier posts that the systems will most likely be close in terms of graphics, they are pretty close in terms of specs to begin with so it won't really change. The only major difference will be in the systems OS and services, which in my opinion at this stage in the game, are fairly equal and from the sounds of it on next gen will be similar. You make it seem like Sony is so far behind or hasn't done anything right. The PS2 still has or had games being released for it, I believe this years or last years FIFA was the last title. The original PS3 was actually a killer system but people weren't ready for its price point in a game console. The thing literally had a PS1/2 inside it, not an emulator, it also had one of the better if not best Blu Ray player available at the time when stand alone units cost more than the console. Sure there were short comings to the system but Xbox had them as well. HD DVD, RROD are just a few, I know I personally went through five Xbox's.

If you want to know true differences in system architecture, then you have to go onto forums where developers post like this:

http://forum.beyond3d.com/showthread.php?t=63474

http://forum.beyond3d.com/showthread.php?t=62867

http://forum.beyond3d.com/showthread.php?t=62936

So far from what I have been able to take away is:

The Xbox One has 32MB of ESRAM which is 4.5X times faster and can be used as both cache or scratchpad and has a theoretical bandwidth of 192GB/s by itself. The featureset of both APUS is identical in that they use the same CPUs and the same family of GPU.

There is nothing that you have seen on PS4 that is not possible on XB1. However, if you include the control factors of Kinect there are plenty of scenarios which are not possible on PS4 because the supporting hardware isn't there (Never mind the SHAPE audio chip).

If you want to know true differences in system architecture, then you have to go onto forums where developers post like this:

http://forum.beyond3d.com/showthread.php?t=63474

http://forum.beyond3d.com/showthread.php?t=62867

http://forum.beyond3d.com/showthread.php?t=62936

So far from what I have been able to take away is:

The Xbox One has 32MB of ESRAM which is 4.5X times faster and can be used as both cache or scratchpad and has a theoretical bandwidth of 192GB/s by itself. The featureset of both APUS is identical in that they use the same CPUs and the same family of GPU.

There is nothing that you have seen on PS4 that is not possible on XB1. However, if you include the control factors of Kinect there are plenty of scenarios which are not possible on PS4 because the supporting hardware isn't there (Never mind the SHAPE audio chip).

Most people don't care about actual system architecture, they care about end results. Look at PS3 and Xbox 360, put them back to back and 99% of people wont be able to tell the difference in terms of graphics, I've had both and I don't think I could tell you the difference. I see no reason it won't be any different during the next generation. The only tangible difference will, like you said, in things like kinect and preferences on OS and user experience. Obviously gaming titles will be a big determining factor for many people as well.

Has anybody played, or heard of.
borderlands-2characters.jpg

It's amazing. I played the first one and really enjoyed it. This one's even better.

Most people don't care about actual system architecture, they care about end results. Look at PS3 and Xbox 360, put them back to back and 99% of people wont be able to tell the difference in terms of graphics, I've had both and I don't think I could tell you the difference. I see no reason it won't be any different during the next generation. The only tangible difference will, like you said, in things like kinect and preferences on OS and user experience. Obviously gaming titles will be a big determining factor for many people as well.

Yup, exactly.

Still 50/50 between systems. Honestly if you said you were getting a XB1 so we could play BF4 it would sway me...

Can't wait until the new GTA comes out. That's when I'll be saying good bye to all of my friends and family for 2 months. Oh and bye to the Sun.
Helloooooooooooo Little Caesars instant pizzas and Mountain Dew!!!

Yup, exactly.

Still 50/50 between systems. Honestly if you said you were getting a XB1 so we could play BF4 it would sway me...

Honestly, if I was working, I would totally get both but like I said I almost debating on even getting the PS4. Did get an email about a job today and actually passed the test to hopefully hear from some people at the court house but we will see. Just get an Xbox, you seem to want one, you won't hurt me.

I have borderlands, did not get the second yet. I am sort of torn if I like the first honestly but I am falling behind on gaming. Finally trying to beat AC3.

Back