What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang Dev, that's a great haul right there!

Not as bad as you would think. Selling my Scotty helped alot.

True. I just sold mine so ill be doing a little shopping on the bay soon

Nice grab! I'm pondering the same club right now

Cheers! I've never hit one, but after reading the massive thread here and having wanted that shaft for a long time I couldn't resist...I have a Srixon 3w that I really like, but was contemplating spending that much on this exact shaft anyway!

Boom! Just got some i20 irons

SeeMore SB2c, Bridgestone staff bag, Amp Cell Driver and 3/4 W, hopkins wedge, 3 Under Armour Hats and Lunar Controls in a little over a week. I think I am done. Hahaha

Slow Clap. That Sir, is a monstrous haul.

This came in today. My first staff bag. It looks even better in person.]

I love that Bridgestone bag as well. I was also looking at a similar bag if I couldn't get my hands on the one I have now.

A Sunice jacket. The local GG had all Sunice on clearance. Couldn't pass it up.

These beauties...
amude5us.jpg

Very nice!
I need a new bag to go with the new irons.

Do it up. That's what we're here for... We're enablers!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Do it up. That's what we're here for... We're enablers!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Haha looking now. Got any suggestions on a good cart bag?

Haha looking now. Got any suggestions on a good cart bag?

If you're gonna go cart bag then look at the Sun Mountain and Ogio stuff. Those will be your best bets. Better to ask in the "Equipment Pondering Thread" though. You'll get more answers there.

If you're gonna go cart bag then look at the Sun Mountain and Ogio stuff. Those will be your best bets. Better to ask in the "Equipment Pondering Thread" though. You'll get more answers there.

Thanks ill check em out, who else got something new today?

This was actually Monday, but Canadian Mondays translate into American Wednesdays (it's true, you can look it up!)

Bought a Cleveland Mashie 5W. It's slightly stronger lofted than the Adams A7OS 3H I've been (mis)using, and which is now slightly damaged from (mis)use. I think this will be a better option for me on the longer per 3's I encounter, and should be my go-to club off the tee on most par-4's & par-5's (until I can feel more confident in my driver/3W, at least).

It also fits (loft-wise) better with 588 Altitudes (4-GW), a set of which I feel destined to own some day.

3 Dozen New Srixon Q-Star balls and a Cobra/Puma Golf towel.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

SeeMore SB2c, Bridgestone staff bag, Amp Cell Driver and 3/4 W, hopkins wedge, 3 Under Armour Hats and Lunar Controls in a little over a week. I think I am done. Hahaha

Dev wins. That's quite the haul! Well done sir.

golf-clap.gif

A Sun Mountain SYNC bag, a Cleveland Niblick (49 degree) a box of cigars, a pitchfix (THP green, of course), and a dozen pink e6 balls.

Guy's weekend, here I come!!!!!!

Bought an Ogio Nebula in white last night. My 2010 Sun Mountain Three 5 sucks on a cart and has terrible tangle issues now that I'm carrying 13 clubs instead the 11 I was prior. Hoping the 10 inch top from Ogio fits my needs while still being light enough.

How come its so hard to find a decent 6-way top these days? Way too much chatter on 14-ways and 4-ways are silly IMO.

Yet another 20 Champ Zarma to replace those lost from my M Proj over the last two weeks.
Now glued in and when these go, will be moving on....

You cooking with Crisco meanie :thumb: Enjoy your new driver too!

Dev -- Your Bridgestone bag is the boss dude!
ha! ramen doesn't cook in crisco. water is free....

cant wait to hit the new driver. hopefully today...

Damn dude, you make a trip to AC that paid off? lol nice haul!

Low Friction tees, 2 bionic gloves, 2 dozen E5's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back