What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wife's picking me up some Uzis shirts at the outlet mall

hopefully soon ill be buying my entry into the THP fantasy football league!

Fantasy football entry paid!

your all going down

All the talk about golf balls aand fitting and testing motivated me to buy 50 Srixon Z-Star Tour, 50 TM Penta TP3 and 12 Bridgestone B330S

All the talk about golf balls aand fitting and testing motivated me to buy 50 Srixon Z-Star Tour, 50 TM Penta TP3 and 12 Bridgestone B330S

That's a lot of balls! I'm trying to figure out how you bought 50s...?

TM RBZ Stage 2 3h
Puma visor

And I spent my coworkers money by bringing him to PGASS to get himself new irons, wedge and a ping Hybrid.

#badinfluence

I bought some shaft extensions for my new wedges and some new red Golf Pride 2G grips for them. I also made a little transaction with cookie that I am excited about.

I just ordered a Krank Golf Formula 5 9* driver with Light tour shaft. I will be selling my Callaway Razr Fit.

I just ordered a Krank Golf Formula 5 9* driver with Light tour shaft. I will be selling my Callaway Razr Fit.
Sounds serious! What prompted the switch to the Krank?

Titleist 910D2 was sent to me by FrancisD yesterday, and I got it in my anxious hands today !

910D2 in 10.5 degree, with a Project X 7-C3 stiff and a Diamana 'ahina 72 stiff, headcover, and tool too.

I cannot even begin to describe how awesome it was that FrancisD hooked me up with this, and the kicker is he asked for nothing in return, wouldn't even let me pay the shipping.

Hit the range with it tonight, and pretty sure the Projext X set to maximum loft is the keeper for me, dispersion was crazy tight compared to my SL290, the swings I put on it felt so smooth, and the carry was definitely increased from my previous driver.

Titleist futura x putter and Callaway optiforce 440 driver with project x shaft
I hope it makes the putts drop dude, because it makes my eyes bleed.

My wife is out of town, so I don't hear the voice over my shoulder "saying I spend too much on golf stuff". The secondary reason is I am addicted to golf and like trying new stuff. I have been hearing good things about Krank and I like supporting smaller innovative companies.

They make some claims about being longer (who doesn't), and I want to see for myself if there is anything to it. I have hit enough drives with my Callaway Razr Fit to have a benchmark.

My wife is out of town, so I don't hear the voice over my shoulder "saying I spend too much on golf stuff". The secondary reason is I am addicted to golf and like trying new stuff. I have been hearing good things about Krank and I like supporting smaller innovative companies.

They make some claims about being longer (who doesn't), and I want to see for myself if there is anything to it. I have hit enough drives with my Callaway Razr Fit to have a benchmark.
Sweet! Looking forward to hearing how it works for you

Got my Adams Tech v4 49* wedge in the mail today, and can't wait to get out on the range to demo it! Also, trying out a SM4 vokey 56* wedge that my boss is looking to get rid of. Exciting day for my short game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back