• You are a Coonhound.

• Gasman is a Portuguese Water Dog.
  • Smallie is a Black Lab.
  • Bogey is a Springer Spaniel.
  • You are a Coonhound.

I'm not sure what that signifies.

Let me rephrase:

What do those signify?

I don't know what most people here look like so I tend to visualize dogs instead. Even though I know what you and Smallie look like - I still see dogs - don't take offense - I like dogs. Based on posts and any other interactions I've had with anyone on here - I have my own idea of what people here are like. That transfers into certain traits each breed has. Do you really want to know how I see each of you?

Gasman is equally happy with one dog, a pack or by himself. He can entertain everyone or be entertained just by chasing his tail. He's easy going and likes most other dogs. He nips a little, but rarely bites. He'd steal your lunch, but never get caught. He's cuddly, but only when he chooses and is as loyal as they come. Not a big barker.

Smallie will play ball for hours on end - never tiring of the game. He has never met a dog he doesn't like. He's up for anything - riding in the car, going swimming or just hanging out on the couch watching football. He prefers a crowd to being alone. He's also true blue and just wants to be with you. Only barks when necessary.

Bogey is cute, loves everyone and is very friendly. He loves to play with other dogs, but prefers women because they smell nice and fawn over him. When left to his own devices can cause trouble, but always gets caught and then tries to pretend it wasn't him. He's also very loyal and wants to sit in your lap. Barks whenever excited.

You are often hunting for something with your nose to the ground. Sometimes you get distracted by your chase, but when you haven't picked up a scent that interests you, you're content to lay around having your belly rubbed. You prefer dogs you know to strangers. You bark and howl to protect and for attention, but are very sweet.

You win.

I wasn't aware that we were having a contest. You said you were curious and not messing with me so I answered.

You still win.

I see myself more as a mutt, not a purebred.

Gasman is equally happy with one dog, a pack or by himself. He can entertain everyone or be entertained just by chasing his tail. He's easy going and likes most other dogs. He nips a little, but rarely bites. He'd steal your lunch, but never get caught. He's cuddly, but only when he chooses and is as loyal as they come. Not a big barker.
[/B]

You got to admit Harry, she is pretty good.

I'm curious - does anyone else dream about other forum members?

SO not going there.

Please accept my apology. I wasn't thinking when I asked you that. Of course you don't want to answer. I'd delete it, but it's too late.

The other night, I kept getting woken up by the sound of a phone ringing. Except there was no phone ringing, and it wasn't like any ring tone we have. The waking up was real, though.

I can never remember dream details, but this one had me waking up in a cold sweat at 1:00 am today. Something about getting caught sneaking into my college when I wasn't supposed to be there.

It was notable only because Smallville had instigated the break-in. I think it's the first time I've dreamed about another forum member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back