Contest - Bolle & THP Are Giving Away Eyewear

11581_300x161.jpg

Kickback shiny black for me. Very minimal on the frame, won't make my eyes look like a bug. Hopefully they're also good at keeping gnats out of the eyes when you play!

Great contest, thank you so much THP and Bolle!

the tns fire are looking more popular than i figured they would. i like it

Lots of good choices in here.

I would definitely go with the Bolle Bounty glasses. Not only do they size them in a large, a plus for my bountiful head, they also have some great lens options. For me, the 11532 Shiny Black B-Clear Photo EagleVision lensed version is the choice!

bolle-bounty-sunglasses-2013.jpg

And as always, Big Ups! to Bolle and THP for another wonderful give-away!

I could not make up my mind. There are so many that I really like. I finally just had to pick one. Speed looks to be a great choice, with the polarized lens. I love glasses that reduce the glare. These should work beautifully.

The bolt with the v3 lens would be perfet for my putting game. I need all the help I can get.

I haven't had a pair of Bolle's since my cycling days but I would love to give them another shot. It would have to be the Bolt for me in shiny white.
11674_1100x586.jpg

Im gonna pass since I don't wear glasses on the course but these are nice looking

I like the looks of the bounty. I have a big head, no I really have a big head and it's not from my playing ability. The bounty is large and my head is large-a match made in golfing heaven. My big head will not only look good but it will help my golf game as well.
11532_1100x586.jpg

I hope I finally figured this out. I would love to wear the Folds of Honor oleo AF. They look light, no bottom frame to catch the sweat, and it supports our veterans. It doesn't get better then that.

I like the Kickback. First, it's got a cool name. The rimless design doesn't obstruct my view when I'm playing golf. The oblong shape of the lenses look laid-back. I also like the sleek curve of the frame. Overall, theses shades look classically sporty without being aggressively futuristic.

11581_1100x586.jpg

[h=1]Speed[/h][h=2]Speed Shiny Anthracite/Blue TNS Gun[/h]Love the look of these sunglasses. The shape of the frame is just what I'm looking for in a pair of golf shades. And the colors match my golf grips.

Reasons why I chose these:

• They'll match my driver
  • 60% of the time, they'll help ALL the time
  • I currently don't own a pair, unless you count the 2 for $25 pair I got from my local mall kiosk
  • No matter how badly I hit the ball, I'll always look good doing it

11674_1100x586.jpg

Good luck everyone! I wear prescription sunglasses so although these would look good on me, i would be blind! Oh wait that might help my golf game!

Contest - Bolle & THP Are Giving Away Eyewear

These, the Bolt in shiny white and TNS Fire oleo. The frames will add some durability and comfort on my brow. The frame and lenses color will bring some personality to any outfit.

Lots of good choices in here, keep the entries coming in. I'm amazed how many different models and colors we have all chosen, goes to show you how many golf options Bolle really has.

I would be all over these like white on rice..

11678_1100x586.jpg

It's really a no brainer in making my choice when I saw the bounty's. The sleek full frame and polarized lens combo SCREAMs low scores and good looks! Who wouldn't be all over that?!

I'd have to go with the Bolt frames. I always wear a hat when I play golf, and I think the thinner frame of the Bolt would fit better with a hat on. This is perfect timing, my Rudy Project glasses were stolen out of my bag recently, so maybe my luck will turn around with this contest. Thanks to Bolle and THP for the contest

11582_300x161.jpg

This is the style I would like to win

Gotta go with the Bolt myself. I had a similar pair from another brand that I loved, but the V3 lens inclusion to help with viewing the green is a great add on.

11520_600x320.jpg

The kickback in gunmetal is tops for me, but as far as the golf versions:
11581_1100x586.jpg

I love minimal frame sunglasses. They can be worn on and off the course and not look out of place - biggest key for me.

Thanks for the awesome giveaway! Definitely Speed, shiny anthracite/blue with polarized gunmetal for me. Love how these are like a wrap-around with a full frame. Love the clarity of vision these will give me on the course. I don't usually wear shades on the course because they bounce around but if these don't it would make my day.

11627_1100x586.jpg

Back