Contest - Bolle & THP Are Giving Away Eyewear

I would go with the Ransom glasses. I like the look to these the best and love the idea of the lenses enhancing my view on the course. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376517478.677178.jpg

I love the kickback and the rimless design. I have a pair of bolles but I would like to try the golf specific lenses.
kickback-1.jpg

11579_300x161.jpg

The CHASE for me. I'm anxious to try out the Photo V3 lens for golf and I like the styling which to me is classy yet simple.

11584_600x320.jpg

i picked these because they first off look amazing and secondly because they have the photo V3 golf lenses in them which helps make things clearer on the course. i just started wearing glasses on the golf course but they MUST have golf lenses in them. i need to be able to read the greens and these sure seem to do it all... stylish and lets you actually see the slopes and breaks on the greens and fairways.

I would definitely go with the Ransoms. These old dog eyes need all the help they can get in reading the greens. The Photo V3 Eagle vision lenses would really help my game.

11527_300x161.jpg

11527_600x320.jpg
I really like the look of the ransom, and anything that can help me track a golf ball is a good thing.

These just look too cool. I would love to have them!.
11720_1100x586.jpg

Because I'd look good.
11674_1100x586.jpg

Thanks to THP and Bolle for the opportunity! I've had my eye on a pair of these and winning this contest would be frickin awesome!

I love the Bolt frames with the Photo V3 Golf lens. The main factors that attract me to these are the overall look, the 'Thermogrip' nosepads and temple arms, and the ultralight weight. The all-weather aspect is also more than welcome as I golf year-round...and it rains a lot here.

11520_1100x586.jpg

11527_600x320.jpg

Bolle Ransom sunglasses. Sharp lenses & medium/large frame for my big head.

Kicker_zps6a5e38ed.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Love Bolle sunglasses. I have a pair of the Bolt style, but, I'd love a pair of the Kicker style. I wore out two pairs of Vigilantes and always loved the Eagle Vision 2 lenses. The Kickers have Photo Eagle Vision lenses and I'm anxious to see if they're similar.

Thanks THP and Bolle for another great contest.

I would go with the Zander with the Photo V3 Golf lens:

11584_300x161.jpg

I love the thick frames, I have found them to be the most comfortable and I am very much wanting to try the new golf lens.

Thanks THP and Bolle!

It was a really hard choice, there were a few I really liked. Ultimately I went with my go to move, I asked my wife. Thanks to THP and Bolle for the chance to win these sweet glasses

11527_1100x586.jpg

t600_3e859fe7ae101f29fce3893c639f1aee.jpg

I would go with the Ransoms due to my bucket head. I like the lightweight, non slip frames.

Definitely the Ransom for me. Full frames don't always work for me so the half frame is ideal. Plus I would just look badass in these

11527_1100x586.jpg

Likin' these. New style. Had Bolle's for years - the original "Golf"....time to upgrade...
11630_1100x586.jpg

I'd choose these:
[h=1]Speed[/h] 11632 • Shiny White/Silver • Polarized TNS Gunmetal oleo AF
11632_1100x586.jpg

From a color perspective these would go with anything, from a performance standpoint I know these would be comfortable on the course and would give me the edge of keeping the sun away. And if I could get my Rx in them that would be awesome.

I would go with the Bolt in Satin Crystal Black with the TNS lenses. I went with these because they look stealthy and i feel they would fit my face well, while being comfortable while golfing.

11521_1100x586.jpg

zamamube.jpg

I like the style and the fit for my big head

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

Great timing as I have lost my golf glasses. A good pair of sunglasses with the right optics are helpful in cutting glare, seeing the ball better in flight, and in reading greens. Good glasses will help you see the contours of the green.

I would happily wear a pair of these.
11579_1100x586.jpg

Thanks Bolle for stepping up again and again.

Went with the Bounty's. They have a great athletic look to them and I like the adjustable nose piece. Unless you have played up here you don't know just how bright the sun is. Up here in Calgary we wear sunglasses 365 and I need something to take the edge off and relax my eyes.

Thanks THP and Bolle.
bounty.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Wow another great contest, thanks to THP & Bolle!!

I would go for the Zanders in shiny black with the polarized lens. I would want something with a frame round most of the lense but not at the bottom, plus they would look good off the course as well :cool:
11373_600x320.jpg

11582_600x320.jpg
These Guys look the best! I never wear sunglasses playing, I live in ireland, here we call that 'tempting Fate!!'. If i got these all that would change!

Athletic style, amber lenses and UV protection, combined with minimal distortion ... and I would look so cool searching for my hooked tee shot.

Back