Web.Com - Hotel Fitness Championships

After the LONG par 3 11th (228 yds) Luke List is -1, only had about 4 feet uphill, and Marino and Percy are still even on the day. They are headed to the par 5 12th.

I would take pictures but its not allowed here although tomorrow I might grab a few. Haha

If there is anything anybody is interested in seeing or hearing about feel free to let me know.

Sitting at the par 3 14th and all have a good look at birdie. So far Like List and Cameron Percy at -1 for the day and Marino still even on his round.

Percy birdied the long par 5 12th, to get his only birdie of the day, with a great wedge from about 110 to 8 ft.

An update on the leaderboard:

5 tied at the top at -11.

Immelman
Cantlay
Cauley
Oberholser
Putnam

Last edited:
Finishing up with the List, Percy, Marino group and headed out to find the leaders.

Percy is -1 thru 7 (-5), Marino drops a shot at 16 and goes to E (-4) thru 7 and List remains -1 (-5) thru 7.

Cantlay is now leading at -13

Finally caught the leaders at 6. Currently Patrick Cantlay is at -14, Michael Putnam is -13 and Trevor Immelman is -12.

Last edited:
Finally caught the leaders at 6. Currently Patrick Cantlay is at -14, Michael Putnam is -13 and Trevor Immelmann is -12.
Sounds like your having a blast buddy!

After a double on 6, Patrick Cantlay falls to -12 and Micheal Putnam gains the lead at -14 with a birdie and Trevor Immelman remains at -12.

Last edited:
Having a great time!
Some of my favorite times at tour events are super early before the crowds, and late in the afternoon after the crowds leave...I walk the course and just envision what's hot I would play. In the early mornings just as the gates open its cool to see the course come alive

Some of my favorite times at tour events are super early before the crowds, and late in the afternoon after the crowds leave...I walk the course and just envision what's hot I would play. In the early mornings just as the gates open its cool to see the course come alive

That is exactly what I did. Got here right as the gates opened and followed a group that had little followers and just imagined how I would play each shot and get around the course. I will have to leave early today but I will be here all day tomorrow. I can't wait.

It was a great day and a lot of fun to watch some of these guys I only get to watch on TV play golf. It's not everyday you have the chance to watch these guys with that much talent.

My day here is done though, but I will be back at it early in the morning again and probably walk with the final couple of groups.

If there are any requests for tomorrow let me know and I will be sure to get as much coverage as possible.

Alright here bright and early at Sycamore Hills Golf Club for the final round. I will be jumping around and watching here and there and catch the final groups as they come in later today.

I will keep this updated all day with what I am doing and let me know if you want pictures of someone or anything about the course.

Gonna be a fun day!

So we decided to follow the Chad Campbell and Chad Collins for the front side and catch the leaders a little later.

Thru 2 both Campbell and Collins are -1 after a par, birdie start. Off the par 4 3rd Campbell is in a bit of trouble off the tee and Collins is sitting pretty down the middle.

Campbell got out of the bunker just fine and made his par on 3. Collins stuck one from about 110 and made his birdie.

Two pars on the par 3 4th and Campbell birdied the par 5 5th. Both players are -6 for the tournament and -2 on their round.

The par 4 6th is a tough driving hole with a long carry over water and the breeze in their face. Two drives in the fairway.

Two pars on 6 and on the par 3 7th Collins goes long and chips in for birdie!!

Campbell with a birdie attempt from about 18 ft and just runs it by. On to the long par 4 8th.

Two pars on the 8th to keep Collins at -7 and Campbell at -6.

On the 9th Collins finds the green side bunker on his second and fails to get up and down. A solid 34 front for him.

Campbell hits his approach to 16 ft and makes par to shoot a 34 as well.

Time to take a little break and watch the practice range for a bit and then we will be back out for the back side and watch the conclusion of the tournament.

Well we decided to sit at #9 for awhile and catch some groups making the turn.

Glen Day (-5) and Steve Marino (-7) just came through. Marino made a bogey and Day made his par.

Alex Prugh and Aaron Watkins are hitting their approaches in now.

Watkins goes long in the backside bunker and Prugh sticks his to 12 ft.

Troy Matteson and Adam Crawford are now on the green. Crawford just made a birdie to get to -13 and just 6 off the lead for now.

Matteson made his par and remains at -8 for the championship.

Lots of good names at this event.

As Bridgestone staffer Nick Flannigan comes thru #9 he is -9 for the tournament and had a great up and down just short of the green to stay there.

Andrew Putnam got to -11 with a fantastic 2nd shot and converted the short birdie.

Headed out to watch Danny Lee and Ben Martin for the back 9 and then gonna sit around for the leaders to come around. Gonna be an exciting finish.

Back