I need to do this as well. I think tonight I'm just going to take off in a direction and see what randomness happens.
Whenever I do that, I always end up beating up random people that walk by me and stuff.

Whenever I do that, I always end up beating up random people that walk by me and stuff.

Me too. Just because and for no reason at all. Its the GTA effect.

Had some fun just flying around the city last night.

Fun fact! There are sharks in the deeper ocean waters. Don't go swim to them unless you want to see what happens when you go nose to nose with a shark

Me too. Just because and for no reason at all. Its the GTA effect.
It really is, lmao.

I tried to go to the gun range last night, but couldnt figure it out. So I settled on buying an assault rifle.

It really is, lmao.

I tried to go to the gun range last night, but couldnt figure it out. So I settled on buying an assault rifle.

I think I spent 30 minutes at the range, just so freaking much to do. Game is so massive its insane.

I think I spent 30 minutes at the range, just so freaking much to do. Game is so massive its insane.
I was playing for a while and Matty and I were cracking up at some of the stuff we were doing. I ran to let the dogs out and came back and Matty is flying a plane. I was like, where the eff did you find a plane? He was like, I was just walking around and found one.

Cracked me up.

Just bought GTA V for the Ps3. Lets see what all the hype you guys are making is about. Lol

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Gun range was easy, what was so hard about that? Go in, pay the 14 bucks and do the challenges. Change the guns because some are easier to complete the challenges with.

Gun range was easy, what was so hard about that? Go in, pay the 14 bucks and do the challenges. Change the guns because some are easier to complete the challenges with.
I couldnt figure out where to go to do it. I thought I was in the gun range place, but there was just a dude standing there to sell me guns.

I couldnt figure out where to go to do it. I thought I was in the gun range place, but there was just a dude standing there to sell me guns.

Go to the back, left of the counter and there should be a door, go through it it will prompt you to enter the gun range so you can do the challenges.

On you're minimap it differentiates between the standard Ammu-nations and the Ammu-nations with ranges. I believe only two of them have ranges

Thanks dudes. Will have to check it out later after the game.

They are fun and boost your shooting stat so definitely worth finding.

I did half of them for Michael. Same as I remember from San Andreas. Just finished flying school which I always thought was fun

I cant wait to get a copy of this game. I only fear it will change me...

I'm gonna have to play Dishonored again.

This game has a ton of replay value, since there are multiple ways to play through the game. I've done two playthroughs, one where I killed everything that moved and one stealth/nonlethal. Two very different approaches with different ways to get through obstacles, and it was really fun. I think next time I'm going to play a mix and bump the difficulty to max.

GTA V is so freaking fun. I really cannot get over just how MASSIVE it really is.

GTA V is so freaking fun. I really cannot get over just how MASSIVE it really is.

I will be getting this when get back from THP Vegas. Too much to do before then, and probably wouldn't do any of it if I had that game :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I'm gonna have to play Dishonored again.

This game has a ton of replay value, since there are multiple ways to play through the game. I've done two playthroughs, one where I killed everything that moved and one stealth/nonlethal. Two very different approaches with different ways to get through obstacles, and it was really fun. I think next time I'm going to play a mix and bump the difficulty to max.

Will give this game another try someday. Played for an hour then went back to BF3. Seems like it could be good.

Will give this game another try someday. Played for an hour then went back to BF3. Seems like it could be good.

It's a little linear at first, but as you learn the game you'll learn to find alternate ways to approach the game's challenges. It's really really cool.

Anyone been able to scuba dive yet in GTA? That is one of the things that I am looking forward to most. The details underwater are really awesome, but you can only do so much with the characters' lung capacity.

Anyone been able to scuba dive yet in GTA? That is one of the things that I am looking forward to most. The details underwater are really awesome, but you can only do so much with the characters' lung capacity.

What platform do you have it for Jank?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

/SpoilerAlert: It is key in one of the missions along the storyline. Haven't done it yet casually though.

Back