Michigan slices journey to VEGAS!!

Keep 'er between the ditches CJ! We got an invitational to win this weekend bro!

I love this thread!

You bet!

Kansas guys what is the toll amount from Kansas City to Topeka or wherever?

I probably should grab some cash.

zy3aqeha.jpg

And how could I forget?
The brewery tour is a bunch of fun!

You bet!

Kansas guys what is the toll amount from Kansas City to Topeka or wherever?

I probably should grab some cash.

Looks like $2.50 after Topeka is free

tappin from my big as note2

And when I say free from there. It's all the way to Utah

tappin from my big as note2

5avyqy3u.jpg

Hello Kansas City!

Smalls,just not picky but there's a KC logo on 70 and its supposed to be a baseball. Except the laces do not cut the hemispheres of the ball with arcs. They swerve across it.
It's little crap like that that will keep the royals from winning the AL Central!

GO TIGERS!

Enjoy!!!!

Cool trip in the shaggin wagon! safe travels and have fun in vegas, quite jealous as I sit in my office staring out the window...

Nice rolling hills in Kansas. Current elevation around 1400 feet.
Near manhattan, ks

Save travels and enjoy the event!

Nice rolling hills in Kansas. Current elevation around 1400 feet.
Near manhattan, ks

Enjoy those rolling hills for the rest of your day...by the time I was out of KS last time I drove that route, I was ready to go crazy!

You should be near or just past Salina and the I-135 north/south interstate by now.

Michigan slices journey to VEGAS!!

You should be near or just past Salina and the I-135 north/south interstate by now.

Passed Salina about 5 minutes ago.
I am at Brookville.

Est. time to hit Denver is 12:23am which is just about perfect!

Edit: oh man, that 12:23 is EST not mountain time. Which means it'll only be 10:23!
I knew I should've looked for a golfnow deal this morning!!!

Dude, I think you might be a machine

Passed Salina about 5 minutes ago.
I am at Brookville.

Est. time to hit Denver is 12:23am which is just about perfect!

Edit: oh man, that 12:23 is EST not mountain time. Which means it'll only be 10:23!
I knew I should've looked for a golfnow deal this morning!!!

When you get to the windmill farm at the Ellsworth/K-156 turn off...basically between there and Russell (1/2 hour south) that's where I live. Wave as you go by!
P.S. You are now entering the, what feels like, longest drive in the state of Kansas. From Russell, to the Kansas/Colorado line...seems like it takes FOREVER!

When you get to the windmill farm at the Ellsworth/K-156 turn off...basically between there and Russell (1/2 hour south) that's where I live. Wave as you go by!
P.S. You are now entering the, what feels like, longest drive in the state of Kansas. From Russell, to the Kansas/Colorado line...seems like it takes FOREVER!

At the vesper exit, not positive if I've passed Ellsworth yet. GPS says next turn is in 375 miles, so I've been looking around.

Very cool trip, reminds me of a trip to Vegas in 2000. I drove from central Missouri, we took a week to get there and a week to get back. Love traveling that way.

At the vesper exit, not positive if I've passed Ellsworth yet. GPS says next turn is in 375 miles, so I've been looking around.

You've passed the Ellsworth exit then. Remember going over the huge (for Kansas) hill with all the wind turbines on your right? At the bottom of that hill was the Ellsworth exit 225.
You can't miss Russell really...exit 184. Has a McDonald's on your right just off the interstate. If you want MORE choices (if you looking to stop for some supper) then wait until Hays, WAY more choice and only another 25 minutes past Russell.

You've passed the Ellsworth exit then. Remember going over the huge (for Kansas) hill with all the wind turbines on your right? At the bottom of that hill was the Ellsworth exit 225.
You can't miss Russell really...exit 184. Has a McDonald's on your right just off the interstate. If you want MORE choices (if you looking to stop for some supper) then wait until Hays, WAY more choice and only another 25 minutes past Russell.

They also have a REAL, Original old fashioned A&W Rootbeer in Russel. I love stopping there, lol.

Very cool trip, reminds me of a trip to Vegas in 2000. I drove from central Missouri, we took a week to get there and a week to get back. Love traveling that way.

Yeah I'm definitely enjoying it. And by running speed limit +5 instead of +9-15 I feel like I'm really taking my time but am a good 3-4 hours ahead of schedule. It's a nice relaxing drive

Damn, I should have had you swing thru Sioux Falls and pick me up. I love me a good road trip!

Yeah I'm definitely enjoying it. And by running speed limit +5 instead of +9-15 I feel like I'm really taking my time but am a good 3-4 hours ahead of schedule. It's a nice relaxing drive

Good for you. Stay safe and have a good trip, buddy!

They also have a REAL, Original old fashioned A&W Rootbeer in Russel. I love stopping there, lol.

They do, old school drive in version. Pretty good food if you want something different. I've ate there a couple of times. It's about a 1/4 mile off I-70 past the McDonald's on the left side of the street.

Back