The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey James, Cleveland Golf called and said that I was supposed to take your Altitudes away from you.

BOOM! Got you! Haha, great prank!

I figured I would start angry tweeting him first

Just tell James about the Garbage Hunt going on in Jersey right now. He'll never know it's not Ricky.

Wanna see yours Mikey?

IMG_20130925_145647_zpsf6fd9a75.jpg

No the number was from an old "friend" of James that thought it would be funny to call and pretend to be Harry Arnett as if Jman does not know area codes and phone numbers. It was par for the course with the rest of the childish behavior some have had to endure for 16 months now.
Sounds quite childish, what a joke!

silly silly dev

huqubatu.jpg

With the area code in them telling where we are really from? And then can we say we're from the complete opposite side of the country?

Effin brilliant.

#morons

Effin brilliant.

#morons

Late Cookie is funny.

I need to pack for VEGAS. Badly. But I'm lacking in the ambitions department. I've almost talked myself out of bringing my Bridgestone staffer, but we can't have that happen now.

My schools mascot is "Gaylord" the camel. If I see another guess what day it is shirt I'm going to lose it.

My schools mascot is "Gaylord" the camel. If I see another guess what day it is shirt I'm going to lose it.

You know, for the kids!

hahaha smithfaced, too funny.

Man today's been nutty. Glad to be home and have some THP time!

They showed that commercial at orientation and I considered choosing a different school because of that.

They showed that commercial at orientation and I considered choosing a different school because of that.

I wouldn't go with them as well. If there trying to promote that crap, it's not right.

What I mean is. To me, it sounds like there trying to promote gays, with "gaylord" Plus it just does not sound right at all.

What I mean is. To me, it sounds like there trying to promote gays, with "gaylord" Plus it just does not sound right at all.

Very few people have ever made me legitimately mad on this forum and you're cutting it close right now. It's a private Baptist University so they aren't "promoting" anything. But that is besides the point, what you just said was extremely ignorant.

must not have heard of Gaylord Perry I suppose. :shrug:

Or Gaylord Fauker

Well this could get interesting.

I'm confused.

Hump Daaaaay.

Very few people have ever made me legitimately mad on this forum and you're cutting it close right now. It's a private Baptist University so they aren't "promoting" anything. But that is besides the point, what you just said was extremely ignorant.

I'm very sorry Smith, I didn't mean anything by it. I respect everybody, but I didn't know. I just had alot bad times in my famliy on the subject. Please forgive me, it won't happen again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back