The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are a little man of words.

I mean, a man of little words.

It's all fun and games until you wind up on the top of a Vegas hotel asleep and no one knows where you went

It's all fun and games until you wind up on the top of a Vegas hotel asleep and no one knows where you went
Im good with that.

Hmm perhaps bunkbeds wont be needed afterall then

I am so jealous of you all going to vegas. I haven't been there in too long as it is. I need to at least play some golf somehow this weekend.

GUESS WHAT DAY IT IS.

Sorry, I had to do it.

Yes yes yes

HUMP DAAAAAAYYYYYY

Get to go to the range after work and hopefully continue with the progress I made with the driver swing Saturday morning.

I am so jealous of you all going to vegas. I haven't been there in too long as it is. I need to at least play some golf somehow this weekend.

Let's do it man! I'm wallowing in the same jealousy, plus I've got no Hokie football to watch this weekend :disapointed:

1234425_10100541385885736_796102029_n.jpg

I love watching Gary Player talk about golf. I wish I could have seen him in his prime. Maybe I will wear all black this weekend on the course and summon my inner Black Night.

If you do, I will.

This weekend in Vegas is going to be epic. Seeing my friends, playing some awesome golf, and perhaps a bit of gambling.

It could get out of control though, and could lead to some crazy times... Like sending prank texts to people.

This weekend in Vegas is going to be epic. Seeing my friends, playing some awesome golf, and perhaps a bit of gambling.

It could get out of control though, and could lead to some crazy times... Like sending prank texts to people.

I hope I am not a victim of such hilarious prank text messages bro.

Toilet drinking?

Deal. I have all the ingredients except for the shoes.

ZOMG -- we need to do this one day for the Grandaddy. Player is a Callaway guy. This MUST happen.

ZOMG -- we need to do this one day for the Grandaddy. Player is a Callaway guy. This MUST happen.

I'll check with Harry and let you know is 3 weeks.

Hehehe. Love you Harry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back