What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got this sweet box in the mail I purchased from last week. $29.99 halloween deal. Box didnt include the winning SLDR driver ticket but had all this...

avesyrer.jpg

Cant complain.

1 dozen B330rx for Sarasota. Thats one water ball per 4.5 holes!

[/QUOTE]

What are your thoughts on spikeless shoes......might as well just use a pain or running shoes IMO.

thoughts anyone!!!

This little jewel showed up in the mail today....

P1020860_zps66fabd49.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Black Gunmetal z2c!

Just placed an order from FairwayStyles. All puma gear, 2 shirts a hat and a pair of shoes. Definitely pumped.

Just place my order for Titleist 714 AP1's in 5-GW with DG S300 shafts.

:banana:

What are your thoughts on spikeless shoes......might as well just use a pain or running shoes IMO.

thoughts anyone!!![/QUOTE]

I've got spiked and spike less shoes. The spike less shoes grip just as well as long as its not too wet out and they are typically more comfortable to walk in. I go back and forth between them with no issues in traction.

I've got spiked and spike less shoes. The spike less shoes grip just as well as long as its not too wet out and they are typically more comfortable to walk in. I go back and forth between them with no issues in traction.

I agree entirely, the only time I've ever had an issue it was raining. Spikeless are popular for a reason IMO. Love my pairs.

This week I bought a pair of new R1 drivers on the cheap (one for me, one for a gift) and some new Adams Super S hybrids. Strangely enough, they were delivered today... by two guys on a golf cart. I have no idea why they were on a golf cart. It was a maintenance type cart with a bed on the back and they were wearing high visibility vests... I've had tons and tons of stuff dropped off at my door but never by these two guys or anyone else on a golf cart. I don't live in a golf community, but I do live in an HOA... baffling, but very cool that my new clubs arrived on a golf cart. :D

Brilliant!! :laughing:

2014 Albatross Club Membership. Good Friday purchase.

This little jewel showed up in the mail today....

P1020860_zps66fabd49.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Black Gunmetal z2c!

That is one sharp looking flat stick Sox Fan. Great pick up.

Paid in Full for Love is In the Air

Thank You.... More Gooder (Chad); you are awesome!

1382144_10151826774078401_725518486_n.jpg

Adams cmb 6-GW with kbs tour 90 shafts! Been drooling over these at my local shop for several months and pulled the trigger after a good trade and some negotiation!

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Paid in Full for Love is In the Air

I need to this!

Adams cmb 6-GW with kbs tour 90 shafts! Been drooling over these at my local shop for several months and pulled the trigger after a good trade and some negotiation!

Nice pick up!

What ya gonna do for the 4i, 5i? Hybos?

I just wanted it to be done and out of the way since I got so many more I want to attend too

Wish you were still in Trenton carpooling would be easier!

Haha no way I do that drive...gotta minimize vacation time used

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back